'Murica! (162 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
It's scary how Trump and his offspring are throwing any shit at the wall right now hoping that something stays. Only to create chaos. They really are like an arab dictator family.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Trump had the perfect excuse of losing an extremely tight race (looking at differences in key states), amidst the covid situation.

Sadly, he's doing his very best to be an even worse loser than Hillary Clinton, which is impressive.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Trump had the perfect excuse of losing an extremely tight race (looking at differences in key states), amidst the covid situation.

Sadly, he's doing his very best to be an even worse loser than Hillary Clinton, which is impressive.
Trump is showing exactly what kind of man he's always been: a man who lies and manipulates to get whatever he wants and who has no hesitation in risking the lives of millions in doing so.

I do not know nearly enough about American politics to give an in depth review of his presidency.

But I do know what I see now.

It is most likely the most despicable behaviour I have ever seen of an incumbent US president. The utter disregard for democracy and stability in his own country is just staggering.

The sooner this man is removed from the public eye, the better.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
A throwback to McCain and a respectful way of admitting defeat

McCain has always been a very admirable man. You may not agree with what he said or believed, but it is clear his heart was in the right place. In the end, nothing matters more than that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A throwback to McCain and a respectful way of admitting defeat

My man, thats allmost 2 decades ago. We dont do respectfull in 2020 politics.

You call eachother deplorable peasants

- - - Updated - - -

Trump is showing exactly what kind of man he's always been: a man who lies and manipulates to get whatever he wants and who has no hesitation in risking the lives of millions in doing so.

I do not know nearly enough about American politics to give an in depth review of his presidency.

But I do know what I see now.

It is most likely the most despicable behaviour I have ever seen of an incumbent US president. The utter disregard for democracy and stability in his own country is just staggering.

The sooner this man is removed from the public eye, the better.

Agreed, its almost as bad as Hillary Clinton

- - - Updated - - -

McCain has always been a very admirable man. You may not agree with what he said or believed, but it is clear his heart was in the right place. In the end, nothing matters more than that.

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Meh, that article is filled with half-truths and doesn't really explain what happened in some instances. Biden didn't do as well as they thought with Latinos because the narrative Trump hates them failed. The economy is in recession because of government shutdowns, which Trump has been against. Lastly, if this guy thinks that going more left is the answer, he's simply a moron considering so many voted for Trump in the first place.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-wild-conference-call-leaks-live-Twitter.html

• Rep. Abigail Spanberger, a moderate Democrat, ripped into party leaders on a conference call on Thursday after House majority shrank
  • 'No one should say 'defund the police' ever again,' Spanberger said, referring to one of The Squad's demands
  • 'We will get f****** torn apart,' she added

- - - Updated - - -

Establishment goons supporting other establishment goons, mccain the isis enabler what a great man. This is what you don't get or don't want to get, as repulsive as trump is/seems he is a 1000 times better than polished shit obama.
"Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" as well. :lol:

The fact that the left now defends war criminals like McCain and Bush over Trump speaks volumes on how delusional and revisionist they are. It literally is Trump derangement syndrome.

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Meh, that article is filled with half-truths and doesn't really explain what happened in some instances. Biden didn't do as well as they thought with Latinos because the narrative Trump hates them failed. The economy is in recession because of government shutdowns, which Trump has been against. Lastly, if this guy thinks that going more left is the answer, he's simply a moron considering so many voted for Trump in the first place.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-wild-conference-call-leaks-live-Twitter.html

• Rep. Abigail Spanberger, a moderate Democrat, ripped into party leaders on a conference call on Thursday after House majority shrank
  • 'No one should say 'defund the police' ever again,' Spanberger said, referring to one of The Squad's demands
  • 'We will get f****** torn apart,' she added

- - - Updated - - -

"Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" as well. :lol:

The fact that the left now defends war criminals like McCain and Bush over Trump speaks volumes on how delusional and revisionist they are. It literally is Trump derangement syndrome.
The guardian is a hugely left wing newspaper and I find their articles far too influenced by the political leanings of the journalists to be taken seriously.

It is hardly surprising that they are critical of Trump and in favour of going more to the left.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The guardian is a hugely left wing newspaper and I find their articles far too influenced by the political leanings of the journalists to be taken seriously.

It is hardly surprising that they are critical of Trump and in favour of going more to the left.
Are they far left? Regardless, they can criticize Trump all they want, but that sort of dross is very misleading to readers who may not be paying attention. Maybe that is the point of it.

- - - Updated - - -

I think a lot of people are willing to accept Trump's deplorable nature because it's redemptive. It says that as long as he's a reprehensible dirt bag and doesn't judge me, I'm alright and I can't be too bad of a person.
I look at it a different way. Trump may be a dirt bag, but generally speaking, politicians are huge dirt bags yet for some reason people still love them. They love the aura of politicians, like Hollywood stars, despite the fact their job allows them to say whatever they want to trick you into voting for them. So you could argue Trump is a bad politician since everyone seems to hate him and he actually got stuff done.

French food can be amazing. But a lot of its good stuff is based on sophisticated techniques and culinary gymnastics. Unlike Italy or Spain or definitely Portugal, simple things aren't really done so well there where the ingredients sort of speak for themselves. But you have to admire how well the overwork things with preparation, sauces, etc. to reach the sublime often.
The complexity in French food is wonderful, but I also love simple things as well. A Nicoise salad for instance is probably my favorite salad. It's simple, fresh, and each ingredient speaks for itself.

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Are they far left? Regardless, they can criticize Trump all they want, but that sort of dross is very misleading to readers who may not be paying attention. Maybe that is the point of it.
It is definitely a left wing paper. I don't think they care about misleading readers, just pandering to the target audience. M

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)