'Murica! (146 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Cry some more. It’s hilarious. In 2016 most of us On Tuz congratulated you and yours on winning and said we hoped trump turned out better than we thought he was. He didn’t.

wheras you throwing a tantrum and shouting “conspiracy” and “fraud” over trump getting shellacked by Biden now. Guess you’re not such a gracious loser eh. Just like the shot stain you refused to criticize the last 4 years
Yes, clearly I'm throwing tantrums here. If that's the case, then god help us all once the hardcore Trump supporters figure out he's lost.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don’t think it has that many problems. Sure, there’s political division but everyone for the most part minds their business.
Economic problems in all parts of the state, but specifically the Western part in counties outside of Pittsburgh. Not much going for them. Philly might as well merge with Jersey.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes, clearly I'm throwing tantrums here. If that's the case, then god help us all once the hardcore Trump supporters figure out he's lost.
Lol what a baby. Your guy got shellacked by the worst democratic presidential candidate in modern American history. Clearly you, Hustini and Gordo were 100% wrong with your nonsensical takes pre-election. Biden was just handing votes and states to trump right! :lol:

May 25, 2019
That might be true, but the "out of touch" rhetoric often seems very one sided.
Things wouldn't be so divided if they weren't out of touch. Why are so many people so worried about Biden or Trump winning? Because they cannot stand the one that they voted against. How many people have you come across that have said "I like both Biden and Trump, I prefer _______ over the other, but I'm fine with either one winning"? Who here is fine with the way that the whole 2nd stimulus crap has gone down to date?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I think it's precisely because they're spineless that they'll drop him. They don't need him anymore. He won't do them any good in the future. They're going to turn on him and they're going to do it fast. He's going to keep shouting and telling it was all a fraud, but he's going to become marginalised.
I hope you're right and the repubs don't see Trump politics as their present and future.

Lindsey Graham won his election and doesn't have to worry about it for six years. He can quit Trumpism now but hasn't.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Things wouldn't be so divided if they weren't out of touch. Why are so many people so worried about Biden or Trump winning? Because they cannot stand the one that they voted against. How many people have you come across that have said "I like both Biden and Trump, I prefer _______ over the other, but I'm fine with either one winning"? Who here is fine with the way that the whole 2nd stimulus crap has gone down to date?
White House and Pelosi actually managed to negotiate a stimulus or at least come close before that sleaze McConnell said it was a nonstarter before the election. So again, on the GOP

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
100%. I see this as the Republican's 2016 in a way, with Trump as their Hillary.

May 25, 2019
Lol what a baby. Your guy got shellacked by the worst democratic presidential candidate in modern American history. Clearly you, Hustini and Gordo were 100% wrong with your nonsensical takes pre-election. Biden was just handing votes and states to trump right! :lol:
I guess your opinion of shellacked and mine are a little different. Overall this has been a tight election. IMO it speaks more to Trump's and the DNC's failings than anything else. Had Covid not hit would Biden have had a snowballs chance in Hell? Both parties need to go back to the drawing board and put forth candidates worthy of votes for their own merits instead of because the other guy sucks more than this guy.

May 25, 2019
White House and Pelosi actually managed to negotiate a stimulus or at least come close before that sleaze McConnell said it was a nonstarter before the election. So again, on the GOP
Pelosi is a piece of work. McConnell also sucks, but therein lies the issue, we have complete asshats in positions of power that don't GAF about the American people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)