'Murica! (41 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Too dangerous. Even compared with Africa.

They'd be run over by a Trump truck rally.
Unlikely. They are more likely to be drowned out by honking. As much as liberal politicians love to hear themselves talk, it really is going to test their mental abilities to drown out the noise by the deplorables using deadly tactics like honking.

PA going to be huge. The problem is if it's too close to call we won't know PA until the end of the week, probably.
With Philly on fire, I doubt PA is going to surprise anyone. Especially now that you have Biden & Gaga in fracking country promising to ban it. They really are doing the most to lose this election.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of PA @Bjerknes

https://delawarevalleyjournal.com/stigall-pa-dems-making-their-voters-see-and-vote-red/

"But this week Magrogan agreed to appear on my show to say he and hundreds of his fellow progressive colleagues are voting Republican. “I’m putting out an email every two days to about two hundred small business owners in my network, and then they send it out to their friends. We all have changed the way we’re going to vote.”

“They [Democrats] have created a giant enemy out of me. I’ve watched the government come in and destroy my business. They have completely taken away my ability to earn an income,” he said. “They have completely taken my freedom away to operate my business safely and intelligently.”
Magrogan can’t be sure all the progressives with whom he works and commiserates will vote for President Trump over Joe Biden, but he’s very certain the elected Democrats down-ballot will suffer mightily as their once reliable base of support turns to the GOP.
“For some reason, restaurants and small business owners — we’ve become the scapegoat. We’re evil. We’re dumb. I’ve seen what happens when big government says you don’t matter. We’re no different than a West Virginia coal miner. Somebody says, ‘We’re not doing coal anymore. Tough luck. Go get training.’”

- - - Updated - - -

“We have a joke going that we’re the new ‘deplorables,’” Magrogan said.

- - - Updated - - -

Well done DC

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...be2914-1a25-11eb-82db-60b15c874105_story.html

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Philly’s gonna vote blue and that should be enough to get the state to turn imo.

some guy sending out emails won’t change anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)