'Murica! (147 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Would you say that Trump supporters are more likely to show outward signs of support?
Around here it seems like that is case but i don't think the votes will reflect that. I think they will vote biden/ harris but it would be tough find a person who is actually passionate about them.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I watched some of Biden’s speeches. I get nervous when i see him, afraid having a heart attack. I get same feeling when i see Berna coming on to make a difference. I feel bad for both.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Would you say that Trump supporters are more likely to show outward signs of support?
they definitely are, that was more of a tongue in cheek comment making fun of them.

but hey, at least they’re helping businesses in China

- - - Updated - - -

I watched some of Biden’s speeches. I get nervous when i see him, afraid having a heart attack. I get same feeling when i see Berna coming on to make a difference. I feel bad for both.
did you know trump shits himself?

http://www.krikorianwrites.com/blog...ndry-manager-claims-trump-often-soils-himself

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
https://www.statesman.com/news/2020...-harris-county-votes-but-fight-isnrsquot-over

The Texas Supreme Court on Sunday rejected, without comment, a bid by three Republican candidates and a GOP activist to toss out almost 127,000 votes cast from drive-thru lanes in the emerging Democratic stronghold of Harris County.

The votes, however, are not yet safe to count as part of the early voting tally Tuesday.

A federal judge will hold an emergency hearing Monday morning — less than 21 hours before polls open on Election Day — to hear arguments on a similar challenge filed by the same group of Republicans, who say that state law prohibits drive-thru voting, so every vote cast from cars during the early voting period should be tossed out as illegal."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)