Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can't wait until Trump tries to pronounce the country he was rescued from.
Or the one he might be rescued to ... Shah of Iran style. (Does that make Trump the Shah of Florida?)

Dafuq?? :D I'm waiting for my day of remembrance for all the thousands of my taxpayer dollars lost to Bear Sterns investment bankers. Where's my f'ing holiday?

driving a car is not terrorism, you just mad they drive GOOD AMERICAN CARS and not shitty foreign cars from bavaria
Cars in the road = good

People in the road = idiots must die

nothing says insecurity more than a $70,000 truck tho
In Florida it would be a $70k ATV.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
they tried to run a vp candidate off the road, very American, very eagle

we all know what your reaction would be if the tables were turned
Sounds like fake news to me. Haven’t seen a video of them trying to run the bus off the road. I did see one Trump truck lock up against another vehicle but both kept driving.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Sounds like fake news to me. Haven’t seen a video of them trying to run the bus off the road. I did see one Trump truck lock up against another vehicle but both kept driving.
Black truck is in the right and the white SUV is in the wrong, bus driver also drunk

There are three lanes: 1,2 and 3. Black truck is strictly driving in 3, bus is somewhat between lanes and merging from 2 into 3 and the white SUV tries to follow the bus disregarding the black truck that refused to let him in which is within his right. Redditors in charge on understanding basic traffic laws :disagree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Black truck is in the right and the white SUV is in the wrong, bus driver also drunk

There are three lanes: 1,2 and 3. Black truck is strictly driving in 3, bus is somewhat between lanes and merging from 2 into 3 and the white SUV tries to follow the bus disregarding the black truck that refused to let him in which is within his right. Redditors in charge on understanding basic traffic laws :disagree:
Sounds like the Biden campaign has some explaining to do.

that also better be an EV powered bus. Stop stinking up our air with their unnecessary travel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)