'Murica! (147 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It always surprises me that Florida is a swing state rather than a hard red state. Can someone explain why it's often so closely-contested?
FL is a bellwether state that only once or twice didn't set the president IIRC

They did support Obama, Clinton and other Dem presidents. This time around Trump secured the latino vote and a fair share of the black vote.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It always surprises me that Florida is a swing state rather than a hard red state. Can someone explain why it's often so closely-contested?
it’s a weird state, no one knows what they hell is going on there. I think the bugs bunny cutting off FL gif is one of the most accurate representations of the state.

They have huge blue cities like Miami but then the rest is straight up redneck country. They’re right next to Alabama after all.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
When I hear "Trump boat", I have this vision of a cruise liner of flabby white people with no masks spreading Rona over a buffet.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Can't wait for tonight :lol:
ARD special with the finest Politexperten :tuttosport: Few days ago they invited my man Ingo Zamperoni to some talk and you could see he was melting down from all that bias, tried to set some things straight but hopeless

When I hear "Trump boat", I have this vision of a cruise liner of flabby white people with no masks spreading Rona over a buffet.
hey that's racist, hispanics can be flabby too

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
If that old dementic fuck Biden somehow pulled a rabbit out of his hat and managed to actually gather enough votes from the idiots he's been lying to, it would be the biggest put up job ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)