'Murica! (30 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
The only thing that's free in venezuela is their money
And Guaido. He is free too. No need to do anything - he is a free bonus. Perhaps you would want him in your country to help too, but he is too much of a patriot. I wonder do EU embassies communicate with him or for practical reasons they've surrendered to the enemy?

Citgo, Citgo ....

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
And Guaido. He is free too. No need to do anything - he is a free bonus. Perhaps you would want him in your country to help too, but he is too much of a patriot. I wonder do EU embassies communicate with him or for practical reasons they've surrendered to the enemy?

Citgo, Citgo ....
It's as if you know what goes on in a country you never set foot in, oh wait you don't

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The immigrant deserved it, though. And the two afghans are thugs too. I think a lot of Swedish brains are exploding at the moment.
Black rapper privilege. :rndh:

That's really the only reason that I can think of that this is happening for.
I imagine Trump thought A$AP Rocky was a fast fashion brand until his political handlers asked him to tweet.

It's those gosh darned video games!!!!!1!1

Trump and GOP blame recent mass shootings on video games, internet

https://www.polygon.com/2019/8/5/20754784/el-paso-dayton-mass-shootings-trump-video-games
This is what happens when science and education are discredited.

how come im not a football manager yet? ive won like two dozen champions league
:lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
RIP Jeffrey Epstein

Rest in peace for a child predator? This is not some loose celeb example of flimsy accusation, this was someone litterally for decades abused and slept with 14 year olds. He pleaded guilty running prostitution ring of minors a decade ago...

Tho yeah there most likely TONS of famous, influential and powerful figures who are happy he died now. Not just Clinton or Trump, who seemingly had close relationships with him, and his "parties" allegedly. Trump is bold faced enough to have said this just 3 years ago (mind you, Epstein guilty plea deal for running pedo sex trafficking was 12 years before):

"Trump even gave a remarkable on-the-record comment about Epstein to a New York magazine journalist, calling him “terrific” and adding that he “likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 25)