'Murica! (83 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
How does that work? There’s no vetting process? If someone wants to take part, they just fill an application and show up?
Yes. Haven’t you ever had more than two options on the presidential ballot? There are over 170 declared candidates for the democratic primary. Most aren’t serious.

To make the debate you have to poll at 2 percent in like four approved polls and have raised a certain amount of money.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yes. Haven’t you ever had more than two options on the presidential ballot? There are over 170 declared candidates for the democratic primary. Most aren’t serious.

To make the debate you have to poll at 2 percent in like four approved polls and have raised a certain amount of money.
Vermin Supreme and the pony based economy couldn't make 2%? :disagree:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Gotcha. So I guess they do need a certain approval rate. Which I’m surprised they have any.

On a lighter note, anyone watch that Trump video with the modified hurricane path? :lol2: that dude cracks me up

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Gotcha. So I guess they do need a certain approval rate. Which I’m surprised they have any.

On a lighter note, anyone watch that Trump video with the modified hurricane path? :lol2: that dude cracks me up
Did you see the White House deputy press secretary’s tweet about Pence? Said he has proof Pence isn’t a homophobe because him and his wife are meeting the Irish leader and his partner for lunch who are gay. :lol2:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Donald Trump 2020! He is building a (prison) wall, and saving (finishing) the amurican economy. What is not to like here? The whole world would vote for him. Hell, thanks to him Venezuela is still a free country and Iran hasn't been bombed as of yet. :ciao:
Give us money or we build nukes and wipe out israel.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
The LGBT and feminist movements are designed to cut down % of alpha-male DNA amongst populations it has less to do with these peoples rights. Less alphas around nobody to ask questions and stand up to you. Protocols of the elders has been around a long time. Thousands of years of experience. Republican? Democrat? Means squat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 78)