'Murica! (6 Viewers)

Jun 17, 2011
Crowd at Trump rally chanting "send her back" referring to Ilhan Omar while Trump is smiling. What the fuck has this country become! That really sounded like some dystopian shit from a movie.
It's more that it's showing what it always has been rather than what it has become. These people have always existed, and have always been retarded. I genuinely believe that things like this push moderates further to the left.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
  • Ronn

Ronn

It's more that it's showing what it always has been rather than what it has become. These people have always existed, and have always been retarded. I genuinely believe that things like this push moderates further to the left.
I agree to some extent, but he definitely pouring gasoline into their flames. They surely are more racist now just because of their fuhrer. At first I thought it's Trump's intention to shift liberals more to the left but I'm not sure anymore. I think that's how he is. There is no master plan. He just believes he can win with these degenerates.
I also found it funny that this lot got offended when Clinton called them deplorables.

Jun 17, 2011
I agree to some extent, but he definitely pouring gasoline into their flames. They surely are more racist now just because of their fuhrer. At first I thought it's Trump's intention to shift liberals more to the left but I'm not sure anymore. I think that's how he is. There is no master plan. He just believes he can win with these degenerates.
I also found it funny that this lot got offended when Clinton called them deplorables.
:lol: There never was, I don't get it when people attribute some 4-D chess level planning to him. I agree though, he's just going to go with this same base into 2020 and try to win. It's up to the Democrats to not nominate someone as wildly unlikable as Hillary, lets see if they can manage that most simple of tasks.

They get offended at anything, biggest pack of bitches ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)