'Murica! (131 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
it was like when our very own AndreaC disregarded comments from the freakin president of Empoli (someone who knows Sarri and Agnelli personally) claiming it wasn't reliable like a day after he posted a tweet from someone who had 9 followers "Pep confirmed!"

That was a real interesting look into the mentality required to be four years into Trump's presidency and still supporting him.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
it was like when our very own AndreaC disregarded comments from the freakin president of Empoli (someone who knows Sarri and Agnelli personally) claiming it wasn't reliable like a day after he posted a tweet from someone who had 9 followers "Pep confirmed!"

That was a real interesting look into the mentality required to be four years into Trump's presidency and still supporting him.
And being uber religious.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don’t think being religious has anything to do with being a Trump supporter because he shits all over religious ideals.

It is weird tho that being religious and republican has a high correlation. To me, the republican policies are the opposite of what the Christian religion preaches.

Give to others, love thy neighbor, etc etc. instead they’re putting people in concentration camps, using for profit prisons, lowering taxes on the rich, trying to build a wall, etc. it’s fucking weird

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don’t think being religious has anything to do with being a Trump supporter because he shits all over religious ideals.

It is weird tho that being religious and republican has a high correlation. To me, the republican policies are the opposite of what the Christian religion preaches.

Give to others, love thy neighbor, etc etc. instead they’re putting people in concentration camps, using for profit prisons, lowering taxes on the rich, trying to build a wall, etc. it’s fucking weird
Because they have spent so long convincing these folks that abortion and underground tummysticks tourneys are the key voting issues. The effect on their lives is far less then being bummed out of healthcare and a liveable wage but these are emotional issues and dumb people get so caught up in it it becomes a part of their identity.

Other side does the same thing with bs like the wage gap and "fuck the police" too.

Meanwhile they all skate by without doing anything about serious inequality.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
US sanctions are worse than any military attack at this moment. Last week Iran's oil secretary said they can't literally sell oil under Iran's name.
Have they tried not being a corrupt, totalitarian, fascist government? That could solve a lot of problems :D

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Have they tried not being a corrupt, totalitarian, fascist government? That could solve a lot of problems :D
Well, you won't ever hear me defend those assholes. But there are many corrupt, totalitarian, fascist governments in the Middle East who are not only free of any sanctions, they are considered US allies too. As a matter of fact if they leave Israel alone I'm pretty sure US won't have any problem with them being corrupt, totalitarian, and even fascist.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well, you won't ever hear me defend those assholes. But there are many corrupt, totalitarian, fascist governments in the Middle East who are not only free of any sanctions, they are considered US allies too. As a matter of fact if they leave Israel alone I'm pretty sure US won't have any problem with them being corrupt, totalitarian, and even fascist.

Reminds me of this skit by george carlin

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
rule out every dictator over a few beheadings and you are going to have a tough time making friends on some parts of the world.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Statement like those is what costs you swing states.
It sure does. Although these are crazy times for making predictions. 4 years ago the thought of someone like Bernie Sanders as US president would've been crazy. Not so much now.
I really don't think half of the US statesmen know how US immigration works since they don't even know anyone personally who had to go through that system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 125)

• Seven