'Murica! (5 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Thank you for everything Max
Dec 23, 2012
Religious exemptions for vaccines (i don't know if they exist) are just as stupid,
like those people who refuse blood transfusions and such to save their life as its against their religion, how dumb can you be, u are going to die, it's their choice, but when you hear stories of people who don't let their children get treatments.

I guess its Darwinism, leave the blood for the intelligent people, let the mental defectives idiots die off

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Religious exemptions for vaccines (i don't know if they exist) are just as stupid,
like those people who refuse blood transfusions and such to save their life as its against their religion, how dumb can you be, u are going to die, it's their choice, but when you hear stories of people who don't let their children get treatments.

I guess its Darwinism, leave the blood for the intelligent people, let the mental defectives idiots die off
:agree: That's exactly it. I have no problem if an adult wants to do something stupid like that, but once you involve a child that can't decide if they want to be a moron or not, then it's an issue. Also with vaccinations, it puts other children at risk that are too young/unable to be vaccinated. In my opinion they should be held criminally liable, if it would be somehow possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)