'Murica! (42 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
:lol: Trump held a listening session with Students affected by school shootings. These are his notes. Note 5: "I hear you".
Also he has embroidered "45" on his cuff

[video=twitter;966444573374472197]https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/966444573374472197[/video]

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Elizabeth Swaney, born in California, made her life mission to go to Olympics, but since she did not have enough talent she had to find alternative ways
https://www.cbssports.com/olympics/...an-skier-who-scammed-her-way-to-the-olympics/

This is her performance in half pipe with no tricks, which earned her a score of 30 out of 100 and a big smile.
even if it's in some pretty bizarre sports that you didn't even know existed. (Looking at you, curling and biathlon.)
Not knowing about biathlon :lol: god, americans are retarded

to think that it actually includes shooting and americans have never heard of it?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
And what if a teacher doesn't want to holster a gun just to teach a history class to 10 year olds.

Entire education system will be populated by Republicans. Trump is a genius!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I wouldn't go near some of these inner city public schools without one.
I get you, Biathlon would only be worth watching if the athletes would be allowed to use an assault rifle instead of an air-gun.

- - - Updated - - -

to think that it actually includes shooting and americans have never heard of it?
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Making a competitive sport out of the biathlon. God, Europoors are retarded.
You guys watch Nascar and Baseball, whilst the latter is just boring, the former combines retarded and boring to the ultimate experience.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Making a competitive sport out of the biathlon. God, Europoors are retarded.
from the individual disciplines, I think biathlon is the most exciting one in Winter Olympics (of course the most exciting one is hockey). biathlon definitely beats technical sports like "who will go down faster in a bobsleigh/skeleton/luge" or one trick ponies like "who skates faster, who skates faster short track or lets go down a hill on skis". most of the Winter Olympics don't do anything for me, biathlon is one of the rare sports I enjoy

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
from the individual disciplines, I think biathlon is the most exciting one in Winter Olympics (of course the most exciting one is hockey). biathlon definitely beats technical sports like "who will go down faster in a bobsleigh/skeleton/luge" or one trick ponies like "who skates faster, who skates faster short track or lets go down a hill on skis". most of the Winter Olympics don't do anything for me, biathlon is one of the rare sports I enjoy
How fond are you of sports like "Let's drive our car in circles 60 times" and "20 grown up men chasing one ball for 90 minutes"?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
How fond are you of sports like "Let's drive our car in circles 60 times" and "20 grown up men chasing one ball for 90 minutes"?
the car one is horrible, at least for me.

20 grown up (or not) men chasing one ball for 90 minutes involves a lot of room for competition and complexity.
it's not like when you build a bobsleigh/skeleton/luge with the best ice runners and you'll win if you don't fuck up majorly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)