'Murica! (34 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Juventino[RUS];5414035 said:
1) They got the warrant on the october 30th, they was able to start to work with the laptop few days after from what i read, if you have a fucking different source than show me
2) It's a conclusion from your posts, it's obvious
3) of course it's helped her, Trump supporters are upset now while the people who were in 55/45 position or even 51/49 with still Hillary in the pole position will go and vote for her since she is clean now, you can't be that stupid
4) everyone. case closed.

Also this, the last fucking article
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/31/us/politics/justice-department-warrant-clinton-abedin-fbi.html
The Clinton campaign kept up the pressure on Mr. Comey on Sunday by releasing a letter signed by nearly 100 former senior Justice Department officials who sharply criticized the F.B.I. director. Among the officials who signed the letter was former Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., with whom Mr. Comey often clashed before Mr. Holder left office in 2015.
Over the weekend, senior Justice Department officials, some of whom advised Mr. Comey not to make a public announcement about the emails, said that they would make all resources available to conduct the investigation as quickly as possible, and that the timing of the letter — just days before the election — gave the matter an unprecedented urgency.
Late Friday and early Saturday, law enforcement officials said there was no chance the email review could be completed before Election Day. By Sunday, officials said they would spare no resources in the investigation and try to determine whether the new emails changed the Justice Department’s conclusion not to charge Mrs. Clinton or her aides.

And then boom - in only 4 days they've checked 650k of the e-mails :lol:
"The thousands of new emails were mostly personal and duplicates of what had already been seen, law enforcement officials said in explaining how the conclusion was reached so quickly. The laptop which was found was about a decade old with lots of personal content on it not relevant to the investigation, according to one source."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/06/polit...s-not-changed-conclusions/index.html?adkey=bn

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
"The thousands of new emails were mostly personal and duplicates of what had already been seen, law enforcement officials said in explaining how the conclusion was reached so quickly. The laptop which was found was about a decade old with lots of personal content on it not relevant to the investigation, according to one source."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/06/polit...s-not-changed-conclusions/index.html?adkey=bn
So now we have caught them lying :lol:
Now its a 10 years old laptop that had 650k fucking e-mails on it and they've managed to check everything on it in 4(or 7) days :baus: even if they took fucking hdd out they it's not possible to do it, they would have to check 1 e-mail per second or something :lol:

https://twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/795392192168820736

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
You guys are thinking an actual person would read each individual email?
Even if they've used some bot or program, okay , then why it took 1.5 years to check other 50k or something e-mails with the same program that've managed to check 650k emails in a one week?

- - - Updated - - -

If this is not corruption then what is corruption?

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52873

"As Secretary, Clinton took advantage of her financial networks and corporate connections to raise over $72 million from 66 corporations for the United States Pavilion at the World’s Fair in Shanghai in 2010. She also appointed a longtime friend of the family, Jose Villarreal, to be the Commissioner General of the U.S.’s Expo in Shanghai. When soliciting contributions, Clinton had little consideration for ethics, as the corporations who were featured in Shanghai also contributed to her foundation and received accolades from the State Department. For example, some of the biggest contributors to Shanghai, including Proctor & Gamble, Boeing, and General Electric, all received favorable treatment from the State Department."

The Pawn of the Corporations aka Hillary Clinton :touched:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Juventino[RUS];5414051 said:
Even if they've used some bot or program, okay , then why it took 1.5 years to check other 50k or something e-mails with the same program that've managed to check 650k emails in a one week?
Think about it.

happybum

Oct 23, 2014
"Vote rigging" is third world talk of I'm going to lose, and I need to justify it somehow. Trump can't admit defeat because he's a narcissist.

If anything is rigged against Trump, it's the media, especially outlets like CNN. And it's quite disturbing tbh. It feels like North Korea or Russia, where the media just bow down to the one with most power. Wikileaks actually exposed CNN for asking DNC for questions. CNN's owners also donate to Hillary's campaign.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
"Vote rigging" is third world talk of I'm going to lose, and I need to justify it somehow. Trump can't admit defeat because he's a narcissist.

If anything is rigged against Trump, it's the media, especially outlets like CNN. And it's quite disturbing tbh. It feels like North Korea or Russia, where the media just bow down to the one with most power. Wikileaks actually exposed CNN for asking DNC for questions. CNN's owners also donate to Hillary's campaign.
What?

Edit: nevermind I just saw the new DNC emails

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Trump has made it too hard not to choose sides. The man is a manipulative lying narcissistic scumbag. At one point even honest reporting looks like taking sides, because showing Trump for what he is means calling him retarded.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Trump has made it too hard not to choose sides. The man is a manipulative lying narcissistic scumbag. At one point even honest reporting looks like taking sides, because showing Trump for what he is means calling him retarded.
:lol: shillary isnt :lol:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Trump is using the conspiracy angle as a part of his strategy. You know it's working, when established media has to go out and deny that someone is part of a satanic ritual.

- - - Updated - - -

Even here people believe it :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)