'Murica! (136 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Juventino[RUS];5414204 said:
Lack of education - i have a lawyer degree
Lack of attention - i am the most notorious and infamous member of this forum, and you just proved it coming out from nowhere just to post 1000 letters post about me right here
Lack of social skills - i'm the one who have it own opinion on 1000 different topics and im having debates here for 10 years already so yes i dont have social skills :lol:

So ye keep guessing who i am with you all your bullshit :lol:
I believe you but my tommy gun don't

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Welcome to the post-factual society. The biggest threat towards the western democracies since Stalin and Hitler.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't reply to him. He's a simple troll.

What you come to understand in time with someone like Djanik is that he suffers from the unfortunate combination of lack of education, lack of attention (from family and friends), lack of social skills and access to the internet.

Djanik is not interested in a conversation or at least is not capable of participating; therefore he acts like a 15 year old wanting attention from a girl by bullying her.

I remember once when I confronted him with this and ask him about his parents and real life friends. Dude went awkwardly silent.

Djanik is not a moron. He's just a sad kid who most likely suffered from severe neglect during his upbringing. Not that uncommon in binge-drinking and child-abusing Russia.

I see this kinda behaviour every single day in my classrooms. Often attributed to neglect, divorce, abuse etc.
You're a savage m8 :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)