'Murica! (149 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Ye me and zoso are conspiracy theorists :lol: its no like that wikileaks has proved the corruption of Hillary and the DNC, but no it's all the conspiracy theory :lol:

DNC staffers prepared CNN anchors Wolf Blitzer and Jake Tapper for interviews with Trump, new batch of 8,000 WikiLeaks emails reveals
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...litzer-Jake-Tapper-interviews-Trump-Cruz.html

And after all people will still claim that there is no such a power that can control the FBI director :baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5414151 said:
Ye me and zoso are conspiracy theorists :lol: its no like that wikileaks has proved the corruption of Hillary and the DNC, but no it's all the conspiracy theory :lol:

DNC staffers prepared CNN anchors Wolf Blitzer and Jake Tapper for interviews with Trump, new batch of 8,000 WikiLeaks emails reveals
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...litzer-Jake-Tapper-interviews-Trump-Cruz.html

And after all people will still claim that there is no such a power that can control the FBI director :baus:
You're not a conspiracy theorist. Just a moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Skepticism and conspiracy theorizing are two vastly different things, the first is necessary for serious conversation, the second is for the unhinged and intellectually inept.
Plus, one has to be a puerile fool to not show a similar skepticism to Assange and Wikileaks (not to mention the alt-right news networks that are cheerleading for Trump).

We have Tuzzers who post those Facebook style nonsense posts with alt-right bullet points of "supposed" evil Clinton actions, that have almost all been shown to be false or mostly false by politifact. And these same people see MSM as some giant liberal conspiracy, lying and rigging the election for a satanic Hillary and the left, but don't see the laughable hypocrisy in their blind faith in alt-right news and Wikileaks.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Plus, one has to be a puerile fool to not show a similar skepticism to Assange and Wikileaks (not to mention the alt-right news networks that are cheerleading for Trump).

We have Tuzzers who post those Facebook style nonsense posts with alt-right bullet points of "supposed" evil Clinton actions, that have almost been shown to be false or mostly false by politifact. And these same people see MSM as some giant liberal conspiracy, lying and rigging the election for a satanic Hillary and the left, but don't see the laughable hypocrisy in their blind faith in alt-right news and Wikileaks.
Welcome to the post-factual society. The biggest threat towards the western democracies since Stalin and Hitler.

- - - Updated - - -

You're not a conspiracy theorist. Just a moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't reply to him. He's a simple troll.

What you come to understand in time with someone like Djanik is that he suffers from the unfortunate combination of lack of education, lack of attention (from family and friends), lack of social skills and access to the internet.

Djanik is not interested in a conversation or at least is not capable of participating; therefore he acts like a 15 year old wanting attention from a girl by bullying her.

I remember once when I confronted him with this and ask him about his parents and real life friends. Dude went awkwardly silent.

Djanik is not a moron. He's just a sad kid who most likely suffered from severe neglect during his upbringing. Not that uncommon in binge-drinking and child-abusing Russia.

I see this kinda behaviour every single day in my classrooms. Often attributed to neglect, divorce, abuse etc.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

We have Tuzzers who post those Facebook style nonsense posts with alt-right bullet points of "supposed" evil Clinton actions, that have almost all been shown to be false or mostly false by politifact. And these same people see MSM as some giant liberal conspiracy, lying and rigging the election for a satanic Hillary and the left, but don't see the laughable hypocrisy in their blind faith in alt-right news and Wikileaks.
Satan is no laughing matter.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QOxiNRLmp4o

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Welcome to the post-factual society. The biggest threat towards the western democracies since Stalin and Hitler.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't reply to him. He's a simple troll.

What you come to understand in time with someone like Djanik is that he suffers from the unfortunate combination of lack of education, lack of attention (from family and friends), lack of social skills and access to the internet.

Djanik is not interested in a conversation or at least is not capable of participating; therefore he acts like a 15 year old wanting attention from a girl by bullying her.

I remember once when I confronted him with this and ask him about his parents and real life friends. Dude went awkwardly silent.

Djanik is not a moron. He's just a sad kid who most likely suffered from severe neglect during his upbringing. Not that uncommon in binge-drinking and child-abusing Russia.

I see this kinda behaviour every single day in my classrooms. Often attributed to neglect, divorce, abuse etc.
Lack of education - i have a lawyer degree
Lack of attention - i am the most notorious and infamous member of this forum, and you just proved it coming out from nowhere just to post 1000 letters post about me right here
Lack of social skills - i'm the one who have it own opinion on 1000 different topics and im having debates here for 10 years already so yes i dont have social skills :lol:

So ye keep guessing who i am with you all your bullshit :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5414204 said:
Lack of education - i have a lawyer degree
Lack of attention - i am the most notorious and infamous member of this forum, and you just proved it coming out from nowhere just to post 1000 letters post about me right here
Lack of social skills - i'm the one who have it own opinion on 1000 different topics and im having debates here for 10 years already so yes i dont have social skills :lol:

So ye keep guessing who i am with you all your bullshit :lol:
No, you don't.

But please do tell us where you studied law, when you studied it and when you passed the bar.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5414216 said:
I will upload my diploma if you will delete your account from this forum, deal? Or you are just a pussy trash talker? Only yes or no, I don't any other answers
Juventino[RUS];5414225 said:
Ive never said, another bullshit statement, all I needed is a better education, I never wanted to be a lawyer since I knew that I will run our family business and help my dad with it
So you don't have a degree to be a lawyer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)