'Murica! (227 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
FBI tells Congress it has not changed conclusion on Clinton emails

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-fbi-idUSKBN131112?il=0

So now why go through that whole song and dance a few days ago and throw the election even further into turmoil? Ridiculous.
From bits and pieces that came out looks like he was on a very tight spot. He wrote that letter because he had information that his agents ate going to leak the story anyway. This assumption proved to be correct with Giuliani's admission last week that he knew it before there letter became public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5414010 said:
So when she win then they gonna ask for a bigger budget, they have all the right buttons to blackmail her
Yes I'm sure they risk losing their jobs and endless investigations by GOP Congress just to get a bigger budget.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Yes I'm sure they risk losing their jobs and endless investigations by GOP Congress just to get a bigger budget.

No,no FBI started and announced the very new investigation on the e-mails and then in few days they say that they have found nothing just to embarrass themselves to the whole world

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Two more days until the election, wonder if with this admission it'll boost Clinton's numbers back to even half of what they were previously. She has to capitalize on this.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

so you telling me that they've checked 650k of e-mails in 4 days while it took 1.5 year for them to check first 60k of the e-mails? 650K IN FOUR DAYS?

i don't know if the numbers are accurate, i can't find proper source for it, but that's what everyone is saying on the social-media

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5414019 said:
No,no FBI started and announced the very new investigation on the e-mails and then in few days they say that they have found nothing just to embarrass themselves to the whole world
Look above your post and I explained why.
I'm really sorry you decided to polute this thread with your BS posts

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5414021 said:
so you telling me that they've checked 650k of e-mails in 4 days while it took 1.5 year for them to check first 60k of the e-mails? 650K IN FOUR DAYS?

i don't know if the numbers are accurate, i can't find proper source for it, but that's what everyone is saying on the social-media
That second part of your post is Rofl-worthy, but it wasn't a Clinton computer and probably most of the emails were not hers anyway. The ridiculous part is that blackmail scheme you imagined.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Look above your post and I explained why.
I'm really sorry you decided to polute this thread with your BS posts

"BS POSTS"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mped-chance-reopen-Hillary-investigation.html

"He told his wife that he was depressed by the stack of resignation letters piling up on his desk from disaffected agents"

So agents are running away because they fill ashamed i guess from the FBI but it's MY BULLSHIT not Comey's :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

That second part of your post is Rofl-worthy, but it wasn't a Clinton computer and probably most of the emails were not hers anyway. The ridiculous part is that blackmail scheme you imagined.

ye im guessing, like everyone in this thread, and just because my guess is different with your opinion on this topic it's doesn't mean that it's bullshit ffs

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5414025 said:
"BS POSTS"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mped-chance-reopen-Hillary-investigation.html

"He told his wife that he was depressed by the stack of resignation letters piling up on his desk from disaffected agents"

So agents are running away because they fill ashamed i guess from the FBI but it's MY BULLSHIT not Comey's :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

ye im guessing, like everyone in this thread, and just because my guess is different with your opinion on this topic it's doesn't mean that it's bullshit ffs
Not everyone is guessing here, and honestly I don't know what FBI agents resignation has to do with your posts being BS.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Not everyone is guessing here, and honestly I don't know what FBI agents resignation has to do with your posts being BS.

Everyone is guessing, nobody can be sure here on what the fuck is going behind the closed doors in the FBI, on the Hillary's e-mails, whatsapp chats or whatever, in the white house, in the hillary's and trump's election headquarters and so on, nofuckingbody but the fact is that FBI has closed the case just in 4 days right before the fucking election day and you telling me that it's a fucking coincidence but no, it's not, because what he did he did in favour of Clinton to help her to win another couple of thousands voices and if you don't understand it then you have no fucking clue about what's going on in your own country,

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5414029 said:
Everyone is guessing, nobody can be sure here on what the fuck is going behind the closed doors in the FBI, on the Hillary's e-mails, whatsapp chats or whatever, in the white house, in the hillary's and trump's election headquarters and so on, nofuckingbody but the fact is that FBI has closed the case just in 4 days right before the fucking election day and you telling me that it's a fucking coincidence but no, it's not, because what he did he did in favour of Clinton to help her to win another couple of thousands voices and if you don't understand it then you have no fucking clue about what's going on in your own country,
1- it's not 4 days. It's 7 days as they got the warrant last Sunday
2- I did not say it was a coincidence. You are a moron to get that from my post
3- if you think this whole thing helped Clinton you are a special kind of moron
4- no not everyone is guessing since not everyone is jumping to conclusion with some oversimplified data like you. What you're looking for is Twitter. This thread is much better without you and your stupid "dayum"s

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
4- no not everyone is guessing since not everyone is jumping to conclusion with some oversimplified data like you. What you're looking for is Twitter. This thread is much better without you

1) They got the warrant on the october 30th, they was able to start to work with the laptop few days after from what i read, if you have a fucking different source than show me
2) It's a conclusion from your posts, it's obvious
3) of course it's helped her, Trump supporters are upset now while the people who were in 55/45 position or even 51/49 with still Hillary in the pole position will go and vote for her since she is clean now, you can't be that stupid
4) everyone. case closed.

Also this, the last fucking article
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/31/us/politics/justice-department-warrant-clinton-abedin-fbi.html
The Clinton campaign kept up the pressure on Mr. Comey on Sunday by releasing a letter signed by nearly 100 former senior Justice Department officials who sharply criticized the F.B.I. director. Among the officials who signed the letter was former Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., with whom Mr. Comey often clashed before Mr. Holder left office in 2015.
Over the weekend, senior Justice Department officials, some of whom advised Mr. Comey not to make a public announcement about the emails, said that they would make all resources available to conduct the investigation as quickly as possible, and that the timing of the letter — just days before the election — gave the matter an unprecedented urgency.
Late Friday and early Saturday, law enforcement officials said there was no chance the email review could be completed before Election Day. By Sunday, officials said they would spare no resources in the investigation and try to determine whether the new emails changed the Justice Department’s conclusion not to charge Mrs. Clinton or her aides.

And then boom - in only 4 days they've checked 650k of the e-mails :lol:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5414035 said:
1) They got the warrant on the october 30th, they was able to start to work with the laptop few days after from what i read, if you have a fucking different source than show me
2) It's a conclusion from your posts, it's obvious
3) of course it's helped her, Trump supporters are upset now while the people who were in 55/45 position or even 51/49 with still Hillary in the pole position will go and vote for her since she is clean now, you can't be that stupid
4) everyone. case closed.

Also this, the last fucking article
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/31/us/politics/justice-department-warrant-clinton-abedin-fbi.html
The Clinton campaign kept up the pressure on Mr. Comey on Sunday by releasing a letter signed by nearly 100 former senior Justice Department officials who sharply criticized the F.B.I. director. Among the officials who signed the letter was former Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., with whom Mr. Comey often clashed before Mr. Holder left office in 2015.
Over the weekend, senior Justice Department officials, some of whom advised Mr. Comey not to make a public announcement about the emails, said that they would make all resources available to conduct the investigation as quickly as possible, and that the timing of the letter — just days before the election — gave the matter an unprecedented urgency.
Late Friday and early Saturday, law enforcement officials said there was no chance the email review could be completed before Election Day. By Sunday, officials said they would spare no resources in the investigation and try to determine whether the new emails changed the Justice Department’s conclusion not to charge Mrs. Clinton or her aides.

And then boom - in only 4 days they've checked 650k of the e-mails :lol:
You are the dumbest person I've encountered in this forum. Case closed.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
4- no not everyone is guessing since not everyone is jumping to conclusion with some oversimplified data like you. What you're looking for is Twitter. This thread is much better without you and your stupid "dayum"s

You wasting your time

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
FBI now finds Clinton in the clear again. Was pretty fucking obvious nothing new or damning was going to be in this new batch of emails.

And Trump goes full retard on switching from praising the FBI courage in "reopening" (it was never actually closed) the investigation of the emails, to bashing them for rigging the system. I love that these alt-right wing nuts can't fathom that there really isn't anything in the emails. She breached protocol and made a big mistake in using a private email server, but there's nothing particularly criminal or jail-worthy in this one.

And while perhaps something like this, could be said to be a black mark on a presidential candidate and they shouldn't be running for office, the right has no one to blame but themselves for putting forward an equally criminal candidate who has over 70 pending lawsuits against him open right now. :lol:

A confederacy of dunces indeed.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
FBI now finds Clinton in the clear again. Was pretty fucking obvious nothing new or damning was going to be in this new batch of emails.

And Trump goes full retard on switching from praising the FBI courage in "reopening" (it was never actually closed) the investigation of the emails, to bashing them for rigging the system. I love that these alt-right wing nuts can't fathom that there really isn't anything in the emails. She breached protocol and made a big mistake in using a private email server, but there's nothing particularly criminal or jail-worthy in this one.

And while perhaps something like this, could be said to be a black mark on a presidential candidate and they shouldn't be running for office, the right has no one to blame but themselves for putting forward an equally criminal candidate who has over 70 pending lawsuits against him open right now. :lol:

A confederacy of dunces indeed.
I love that book :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 221)