'Murica! (367 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...1/state-naacp-north-carolina-voting/93068458/

The saddest thing is that all the idiotic rhetoric about a rigged and stolen election from Trump and his moronic supporters is causing real and active voter suppression of minorities by the GOP to be overlooked.

Disgraceful.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/506078/

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under...c-trump-voter-fraud-pacts-judge-ruling-230578

Trump and the GOP trying to "rig" the election :lol:

No wonder the Ku Klux Klan and other white supremacists support this guy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
and what is Hillary? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: http://www.globalresearch.ca/clinto...rom-hillary-clintons-state-department/5498517

:rofl:

It's like almost everyone here solely relies on CNN as their only source of information

-Emails, was extremely careless and knowingly broke laws regarding classified information, including top secret information. Even sent classified information to people with no security clearance. The FBI said anyone else who did what she did would be prosecuted but "it was not what they were recommending now", because they know the DOJ would never prosecute (hint: the day before the FBI announced that, Bill Clinton spent 30 mins with the attorney general). There are people being prosecuted at this time or recently who have done not even 1/100th of what she did.
-"Public and private policy"
-Never been consistent on any issues
-Questionable health
-Takes money from countries like Saudi Arabia but champions herself as a leader for women's and gay rights
-Takes money from special interests like Goldman Sachs, yet acts dumb to voters and says she will go after them because of the financial crisis
-Champions herself as a leader for women's rights but threatened Monica Lewinsky and other alleged Bill Clinton rape victims into silence
-Still under investigation by the FBI for emails
-Ordered or at least was complicit in the DNC commiting voter fraud and causing violence at Trump rallies
-Said black people are "super predators"
-Laughed at how the rapist of a 12yr old girl she defended got off even though she knew he was guilty
-Benghazi & destroyed Libya
+ more I can't remember now

- - - Updated - - -

but drumpf is so bad because he said pussy and can't be trusted with the nuclear codes!!11!1!!!!! he's a dumb racist!!!11!1!!!!

I've no horse in this race, but I'm Libyan and whenever I read that about Hilary, I just dont understand how she was the one that destroyed Libya?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's not much about candidates IMO. It's about this huge divide in this country. My barber, a very nice middle aged woman, thinks that the world will end if Hillary is elected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

happybum

Oct 23, 2014
So Colorado, that was Hillary's last stand, is now tied in a new poll.

Come on, aren't you guys curious about what a Trump presidency would look like? You'd be living on the edge of your seat. You have no idea what he's going to do. Get in a twitter war with Kim Jong Un, nuke Slovakia, send a dick pic to Angela Merkel by mistake?

Hillary is boring with her "mature" and "responsible" shtick. Trump is exciting. The possibilities are endless. What happened to seeking the thrill?

Remember "binders full of women?" :touched:
LOLLLLLLL. Or "you didn't build that". How times have changed. This season of "President" is soooo much better. HBO is doing a good job.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Im watching the mlb now and they keep showing fucking Hillary vs Trump ads in which Trump is sayin "i know more than our generals about the isis" "fuck themselves" etc. and in the 2nd video they show that Hillary is under the new FBI investigation etc. :lol: American politics in 2016 :rofl: Literally like a fucking kids ::lol3::

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
she's starting to crack ::lol3::

- - - Updated - - -

really can't understand how people here will still pick this insanely corrupt "candidate" over Trump or any other candidate, do people here have their head in the sand?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It's not much about candidates IMO. It's about this huge divide in this country. My barber, a very nice middle aged woman, thinks that the world will end if Hillary is elected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ask her if she posts on juventuz under the username zoso

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
she's starting to crack ::lol3::

- - - Updated - - -

really can't understand how people here will still pick this insanely corrupt "candidate" over Trump or any other candidate, do people here have their head in the sand?

We cant all be with no life experience and never stepped foot in the US to get these kind of genius insights

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 357)