'Murica! (230 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No person, but evil>>>stupid
Yep. Somehow people fail to realise this. I know it's not easy to vote for Hillary. But out of the two she simply poses a lesser risk.

- - - Updated - - -

Ad hominem :baus:
Deflecting :baus:
"I don't think Hillary is corrupt" ::lol3:: :baus:
The US election doesn't affect the entire world :baus:

The US election affects the entire world, sure. But that doesn't automatically mean you necessarily understand the intricacies of US politics or are aware of Trump's political and economic past.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
That your mental age? Sure looks like it.
physical and mental

No person, but evil>>>stupid
:yawn:

Yep. Somehow people fail to realise this. I know it's not easy to vote for Hillary. But out of the two she simply poses a lesser risk.
Advocating a no-fly zone over Syria and promoting cold war era anti-russian sentiment isn't a risk at all... and as if she isn't corrupt enough without being president... have you even seen what has come out in the past couple of days?

The US election affects the entire world, sure. But that doesn't automatically mean you necessarily understand the intricacies of US politics or are aware of Trump's political and economic past.
Where did I say I'm a total expert on US politics? I meant that people from outside the US will have preferences for their own outcomes, whatever they may be. Moreover, being American does not automatically mean "you understand the intricacies of US politics or are aware of Trump's political and economic past" either. Why would anything automatically guarantee that? Seems like a silly thing to say, especially since I wasn't implying anything like that at all

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Advocating a no-fly zone over Syria and promoting cold war era anti-russian sentiment isn't a risk at all... and as if she isn't corrupt enough without being president... have you even seen what has come out in the past couple of days?

Where did I say I'm a total expert on US politics? I meant that people from outside the US will have preferences for their own outcomes, whatever they may be. Moreover, being American does not automatically mean "you understand the intricacies of US politics or are aware of Trump's political and economic past" either. Why would anything automatically guarantee that? Seems like a silly thing to say, especially since I wasn't implying anything like that at all
Weren't you? Read the conversation between yourself and X again.

As for what has come out the past few days. Tell me. What dirt did they get on Clinton? Don't make it vague, show me what they proved Clinton did wrong.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Weren't you? Read the conversation between yourself and X again.

As for what has come out the past few days. Tell me. What dirt did they get on Clinton? Don't make it vague, show me what they proved Clinton did wrong.
Lol lil kid in Australia will prove what fbi and the whole conservative bastion failed to do

- - - Updated - - -

fortunately or unfortunately, not voting implies evil=stupid.
Voting a categorical imperative?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol lil kid in Australia will prove what fbi and the whole conservative bastion failed to do
That's the thing. Conservatives act as if it is proven Hillary did something wrong. FFS, they can't even say in concrete terms what it is that she supposedly did wrong, nevermind prove it.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Voting a categorical imperative?
where did you get that from? What I said was that not voting implied you were equally fine with either candidate.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, not sure why you guys give that kid the benefit of attention, to begin with.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It all depends on opportunities, but i can see myself living in Hong Kong, Chile, or Malaysia
One of my very good friend who's Canadian-Chileno, went "back home" because he's grandmother is nearing the end of life and he decided to stay for a year. It's been almost 3 years and he doesn't know when he'll come back, that's how much he's loving it there :D

- - - Updated - - -

quitter! deserter! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Would Canada be OK or would that be too close?
Too cold & communist I'd guess :p
Canada is lief. Better then whatever bush coyote lives in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 224)