'Murica! (235 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
quitter! deserter! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Would Canada be OK or would that be too close?
No one wants to go to Canada :p nah canada is nice imo as long as you don't deal with their frogs

Too cold & communist I'd guess :p
That too :D

Dude, let's move to Santiago!

- - - Updated - - -

Deflection!
Deflectgate, I'm down dude

One of my very good friend who's Canadian-Chileno, went "back home" because he's grandmother is nearing the end of life and he decided to stay for a year. It's been almost 3 years and he doesn't know when he'll come back, that's how much he's loving it there :D

- - - Updated - - -

Canada is lief. Better then whatever bush coyote lives in.
Yeah chile is a sweet place, and chilenos are pretty educated

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's the thing. Conservatives act as if it is proven Hillary did something wrong. FFS, they can't even say in concrete terms what it is that she supposedly did wrong, nevermind prove it.
It's damn emails. Emails are inherently evil.

It all depends on opportunities, but i can see myself living in Hong Kong, Chile, or Malaysia
HK and Malaysia are nice, but too bloody hot and humid for my tastes. Global warming ain't helping either.

Now Chile on the other hand...

Though my fastest exit still is a Portuguese passport.

Nice. Yeah, Chile sounds like a cool place.
Netflix and Chile.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
No one wants to go to Canada :p nah canada is nice imo as long as you don't deal with their frogs

Yeah chile is a sweet place, and chilenos are pretty educated
It's only a matter of time until I go visit him, cause I doubt he'll be coming back for a bit. :D

As for Canada's frogs :lol:
I like the Quebecois :D
It's just the rest of the francophone community that is super annoying, talking about "la francophonie" as if it's some religious group, soon i'll be teaching and when/if I decide to teach in a french school board I'll have to "prove" and "show" how i participate in the francophone community and talk about how it's a big part of my identity, fuck that shit and fuck leur langue de pute

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
One of my very good friend who's Canadian-Chileno, went "back home" because he's grandmother is nearing the end of life and he decided to stay for a year. It's been almost 3 years and he doesn't know when he'll come back, that's how much he's loving it there :D

- - - Updated - - -

Canada is lief. Better then whatever bush coyote lives in.
I wouldn't mind living in an Austrian bush ... especially if it's well trimmed :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Though my fastest exit still is a Portuguese passport.
Oh yeah, almost forgot - I have me a EU passport too :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

X is welcome. You are not.
A-Rod is amazing! Best ever!

How about now?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It all depends on opportunities, but i can see myself living in Hong Kong, Chile, or Malaysia
Any place where shady indian men are selling fake rolexes as a cover for their weed business is ok in my book.

"Hello my friend, you want to buy a watch"

"No"

"HAASHIIISH??"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 226)