'Murica! (110 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yet all you do is puppet for Hillary and the Democrats. If this is actually true, you sound like a very confused individual. Thank goodness you're not an American.

"Lame Duck" conservative? This isn't 2008, bro. And I hated Bush. Try again.
Confused? Puppet for Hillary and the dems? Nah. I despise Trump, on every single level. He's the most disgusting and abhorrent individual I've seen in politics since I don't know when. He lies about every single issue, about his own policies, which he flips back and forth on weekly, if he even has clear policies, instead of just saying he's going to make America great again by bringing 25 million jobs, with no plan at all as to how... Take his federal minimum wage flip-flopping which has happened about 25 times in the last year.

The guy is a wannabe demagogue, a con-artist, a narcissistic serial-liar, who will be before a federal judge in December accused of child rape, who created a fake university and scammed people out of tens of thousands, who does not pay his trades and sub-trades, who uses his charity to bribe elected officials and buy himself gifts...

He's truly abhorrent.

And so is Hillary. But at least she's not brash and in your face about it. At least she doesn't threaten to sue every single person who says a single bad word about her. At least she isn't a total buffoonish moron.

But fuck her too anyways.

It has nothing to do with 2008 or Bush. You have no fucking clue and no understanding of the people that make the post-Nixon era Conservative party tick.

You're an, apparently over educated tinfoil hat wearer, totally detached from the power base behind your own political views. Good for you.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:rofl:

Ohhh nooooo, don't hurt WOMEN!

http://time.com/4551711/hillary-clinton-emailgate/

- - - Updated - - -

Confused? Puppet for Hillary and the dems? Nah. I despise Trump, on every single level. He's the most disgusting and abhorrent individual I've seen in politics since I don't know when. He lies about every single issue, about his own policies, which he flips back and forth on weekly, if he even has clear policies, instead of just saying he's going to make America great again by bringing 25 million jobs, with no plan at all as to how... Take his federal minimum wage flip-flopping which has happened about 25 times in the last year.

The guy is a wannabe demagogue, a con-artist, a narcissistic serial-liar, who will be before a federal judge in December accused of child $#@!, who created a fake university and scammed people out of tens of thousands, who does not pay his trades and sub-trades, who uses his charity to bribe elected officials and buy himself gifts...

He's truly abhorrent.

And so is Hillary. But at least she's not brash and in your face about it. At least she doesn't threaten to sue every single person who says a single bad word about her. At least she isn't a total buffoonish moron.

But $#@! her too anyways.

It has nothing to do with 2008 or Bush. You have no $#@!ing clue and no understanding of the people that make the post-Nixon era Conservative party tick.

You're an, apparently over educated tinfoil hat wearer, totally detached from the power base behind your own political views. Good for you.
All talking points from the Democrats. My point exactly.

Please describe to me my political views. I'm curious because I actually know/work with a lot of military folks. Please tell them why they should vote Hillary.

I know probably 20 people who are military or ex-military, and NONE of them are voting for Hillary for obvious reasons. Please tell me why they are wrong and are retards.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And all your talking points are right wing conspiracy nonsense. So there you have it.

I would never vote if I were American. Your political system has evolved into hot garbage.

I was in the military here Andy, for a brief spell and know a lot more than 20 people in the military. Some libs, some conservatives, some in between... And The vast majority would never vote for Trump. Nor would the vast majority vote for Clinton. But our political system isn't a garbage 2 party system where your vote doesn't count if it's for a 3rd party.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And all your talking points are right wing conspiracy nonsense. So there you have it.

I would never vote if I were American. Your political system has evolved into hot garbage.

I was in the military here Andy, for a brief spell and know a lot more than 20 people. Some libs, some conservatives, some in between... And The vast majority would never vote for Trump. Nor would the vast majority vote for Clinton. But our political system isn't a garbage 2 party system where your vote doesn't count if it's for a 3rd party.
Yes, we do have a garbage system. But the numbers don't lie. It's not like US military have completely delusional reasons either. If it was them, they would be court-martialed.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I'm pretty sure he was more concerned with hacking folks, just read the reports, bro.
Kremlin's goal is to turn american elections into mess and they have succeed in this, plus since Hillary is a democratic candidate of course they will attack her in the first place, fuckers don't understand that if Trump will win then american-russian relationship will be back to 1960's period, he is a simple imperialist and all imperialists are the same and if he will win but won't keep his mouth shut with his retarded bullshit then in 1 year the senate will kick his ass from the white house without thinking, god even the most of the senators-republicans doesn't support him :sergio: If i was american republican then i would do anything that i can to have a Paul Ryan running for the president, probably he will run in 4 years or so.
Oh and Hillary :sergio: This woman lied to americans so many times in the past 20 years so i don't know how the fuck democrates decided to give her a try, unfortunately you dont have Obama v2.0 to kick her ass for 2nd time and forever.
So from my point of view both Hillary and Trump are fucktards who have a long list of the hidden skeletons in their closets, they both don't deserve to be chosen as the president of the USA, everyone should be prepared for the huge shit wave that is coming for all of us in the next 4 years

- - - Updated - - -

I was in the military here Andy, for a brief spell and know a lot more than 20 people in the military. Some libs, some conservatives, some in between... And The vast majority would never vote for Trump. Nor would the vast majority vote for Clinton. But our political system isn't a garbage 2 party system where your vote doesn't count if it's for a 3rd party.
Complete retardation :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Hillary Clinton
Jan 6, 2016

The wealthiest pay too little in taxes while the middle class needs more relief. I'm going to fix that. I’ll close corporate tax loopholes and make sure millionaires and billionaires can’t pay lower rates than middle-class families. And I’ll give tax relief to working families who are struggling with costs from college to health care.

As president, I'll work to ensure every child—from every ZIP code—has access to a world-class education, including access to high-quality preschool. We need to strike the right balance on testing—with fewer, fairer and better tests for elementary and secondary school students. And we must support teachers with the training and resources they need.

Raising Americans' incomes will be my top priority. I'll rebuild our infrastructure, invest in clean energy and manufacturing, create millions of good-paying middle class jobs, and rein in college costs and out-of-pocket health expenses. I'll pay for my proposals by closing corporate tax loopholes and asking the wealthiest to pay their fair share.

Wake me up in 4 years, it won't happen

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes, we do have a garbage system. But the numbers don't lie. It's not like US military have completely delusional reasons either. If it was them, they would be court-martialed.
That's a fair point.

Regardless, I should apologize for the ad hominem. Trump makes me angry, as is probably obvious. I find the man repulsive, and it makes my blood boil to hear people rationalize supporting him (quite clearly the opposite for you with Hillary). No excuse for losing my temper, anyways. I'm sorry.

Your election makes me sad that your country has already lost, the day the nominations were sealed for Hillary and Donald. Either choice is appalling, Trump worse in my eyes, Hillary worse in yours. Only time will tell though.

Jul 1, 2010
That's a fair point.

Regardless, I should apologize for the ad hominem. Trump makes me angry, as is probably obvious. I find the man repulsive, and it makes my blood boil to hear people rationalize supporting him (quite clearly the opposite for you with Hillary). No excuse for losing my temper, anyways. I'm sorry.

Your election makes me sad that your country has already lost, the day the nominations were sealed for Hillary and Donald. Either choice is appalling, Trump worse in my eyes, Hillary worse in yours. Only time will tell though.
Canada isn't much better. Look at the fucking clown we have as Prime Minister. A substitute drama teacher who's only famous because he's the son of Pierre Trudeau and because of his good looks. The guy is a certified idiot who spends 50% of his time taking selfies with his groupies.

Jul 1, 2010
Juventino[RUS];5410793 said:
What about the trading deal that he finalized with Europeans?
CETA was Harper's deal, he just finalized it. In any case he doesn't take the decisions, he's merely an actor. The Bay street elite/liberal party establishment takes the decisions and feeds him the lines. He's a dumber Reagan.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
"FSB has a sex tape of trump with Russian models"
:lol: what a fucking disgrace, and some people will still believe it

- - - Updated - - -

CETA was Harper's deal, he just finalized it. In any case he doesn't take the decisions, he's merely an actor. The Bay street elite/liberal party establishment takes the decisions and feeds him the lines. He's a dumber Reagan.
Well after the story with South Korean president you should be happy thats not his life long friend but party establishment

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Trump is neither honest nor trustworthy.
and what is Hillary? :lol: :lol: :lol:

How is Clinton corrupt? Granted she's establishment, but i fail to see how she's corrupt
:lol: http://www.globalresearch.ca/clinto...rom-hillary-clintons-state-department/5498517

:rofl:

The funny thing is, the majority of my town are Democrat/Liberal and I have had some good conversations with them over the last few months. Obviously they are no fans of Trump, but some of them are definitely not voting for Hillary and instead writing in Bernie (at least that's the claim). Some actually have Gary Johnson signs in their yard. A few of them understand the premise of voting for Trump based on establishment ties and military concerns, which are obviously not their main issues. They, too, don't like Hillary for who she is and what she represents in Washington.

But when I come here, it's like a total Libtard convention with 99% of the posts citing some stupid article from a Leftist propaganda machine, Seven and X saying how much of a moron I am, and others not providing a balanced view on both candidates. So this just confirms my view that this is a Libtard paradise. Of course, this forum has no bearing on whether or not I decide to vote for Trump, but it's still hilarious how some think they can change an outcome based on what some freaks say on the internet.
It's like almost everyone here solely relies on CNN as their only source of information

I keep reading in this thread that Hillary is disgusting and a monster and other shit along those lines. But I still don't know why people say that. Why do people dislike Hillary?
-Emails, was extremely careless and knowingly broke laws regarding classified information, including top secret information. Even sent classified information to people with no security clearance. The FBI said anyone else who did what she did would be prosecuted but "it was not what they were recommending now", because they know the DOJ would never prosecute (hint: the day before the FBI announced that, Bill Clinton spent 30 mins with the attorney general). There are people being prosecuted at this time or recently who have done not even 1/100th of what she did.
-"Public and private policy"
-Never been consistent on any issues
-Questionable health
-Takes money from countries like Saudi Arabia but champions herself as a leader for women's and gay rights
-Takes money from special interests like Goldman Sachs, yet acts dumb to voters and says she will go after them because of the financial crisis
-Champions herself as a leader for women's rights but threatened Monica Lewinsky and other alleged Bill Clinton rape victims into silence
-Still under investigation by the FBI for emails
-Ordered or at least was complicit in the DNC commiting voter fraud and causing violence at Trump rallies
-Said black people are "super predators"
-Laughed at how the rapist of a 12yr old girl she defended got off even though she knew he was guilty
-Benghazi & destroyed Libya
+ more I can't remember now

- - - Updated - - -

but drumpf is so bad because he said pussy and can't be trusted with the nuclear codes!!11!1!!!!! he's a dumb racist!!!11!1!!!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The funny thing is, the majority of my town are Democrat/Liberal and I have had some good conversations with them over the last few months. Obviously they are no fans of Trump, but some of them are definitely not voting for Hillary and instead writing in Bernie (at least that's the claim). Some actually have Gary Johnson signs in their yard. A few of them understand the premise of voting for Trump based on establishment ties and military concerns, which are obviously not their main issues. They, too, don't like Hillary for who she is and what she represents in Washington.

But when I come here, it's like a total Libtard convention with 99% of the posts citing some stupid article from a Leftist propaganda machine, Seven and X saying how much of a moron I am, and others not providing a balanced view on both candidates. So this just confirms my view that this is a Libtard paradise. Of course, this forum has no bearing on whether or not I decide to vote for Trump, but it's still hilarious how some think they can change an outcome based on what some freaks say on the internet.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm probably more educated than you and the majority of others here, maybe with exception of someone like Greg. You're really just a retard.
What you don't get is that neither X nor I have much sympathy for Clinton. But we can still see the big picture and voting for Clinton is voting for the lesser evil.

If you vote Trump, this is something you'll look back on in 10 years time and think 'how the fuck could I ever have been this stupid?'.

But feel free to make one of the biggest mistakes of your life.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Canada isn't much better. Look at the fucking clown we have as Prime Minister. A substitute drama teacher who's only famous because he's the son of Pierre Trudeau and because of his good looks. The guy is a certified idiot who spends 50% of his time taking selfies with his groupies.
:agree:

His fans make him to be A LOT more then he is, remember seeing people posting a video of Trudeau talking to a group of physicists and using some of their terminologies, and people were genuily blown away :lol:

Wonder if he's gonna have portraits of him overcoming the 12 herculean task like Putin :D

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_cattle_futures_controversy

- - - Updated - - -

and what is Hillary? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: http://www.globalresearch.ca/clinto...rom-hillary-clintons-state-department/5498517

It's like almost everyone here solely relies on CNN as their only source of information
from Canadian Alex Jones?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/haarp-...er-modification-electromagnetic-warfare/20407

People who believe likes of Zero hedge and Global Research (disgrace to the term 'research') should not set the standard for credibility of a source

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/31/politics/trump-voting-for-bush-on-imus/index.html

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 105)