'Murica! (92 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So do i.

My worry is that the GOP tries to bring someone in and pass them off as a knight in shining armor a la Mitt Romney.

At that point I will officially lose my mind
Probably, but hopefully it would create a big enough rift in the party that it would divide and become two.

Guys like Trump, Kasich, Paul, Cruz, etc don't belong in the same party. Same as Clinton and Sanders don't belong in the same party.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Here in OZ we basically have a two party system, by that I mean it is very rare for others to get voted in, however the option is there and the greens for example have been gaining a bit of steam, they have the seat of Melbourne in the state electorate. This strict two party stuff is pretty whack.

Hell we even have an Australian sex party that stole some votes.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Here in OZ we basically have a two party system, by that I mean it is very rare for others to get voted in, however the option is there and the greens for example have been gaining a bit of steam, they have the seat of Melbourne in the state electorate. This strict two party stuff is pretty whack.

Hell we even have an Australian sex party that stole some votes.
and the motoring enthusiast party I believe :D

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda wanna meet Cruz, genuinely curious to see what makes him so incredibly unlikable on a human level - even among the people that share his fanatic and hateful political views (to some extent).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, "Jesus has two entire chapters condemning the capital gains text" :rofl:
http://nypost.com/2015/09/23/hillar...g-dogs-involved-in-email-probe-new-book-says/
http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
The USA needs political reform! Whether anyone agrees with Bernie Sanders or not, there should be constitutional change on lobbying rules. Corporations that fund political campaigns is the closest thing to legitimized corruption that you would ever see. Campaign dollars should not come from the private sector. Each political party should have a fixed amount of govt dollars used for campaigns and distribute them evenly to those running for the primaries.

Trump is doing well, in large part, because he is not acting like a typical politician and because he sais he is funding his own campaign - this for whatever reason is resonating with people and they think he speaks the truth but people refuse to FACT check him on everything he sais as it is almost always factually incorrect. Sanders is largely doing the same thing although he is getting direct funding from supporters (not private sector) - but the reality is a 70 year old Jew is simply not resonating with mainstream american voters. His policies, ironically, are more suited to blacks and hispanics but they keep voting for Clinton. Clinton is very much the status quo and is majorly funded by the private sector - I don't like her personally, but hell, if its her or Trump, its a no-brainer.

What can I say? I am stumped....or Trumped!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
If I were an American, I would've definitely voted and donated for Sanders. But the 'Bernie or Bust' crowd are really as dumb as Trump supporters.

If Bernie drops out, it should be Clinton over ANY republican candidate.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Clinton blowing out Sanders by like 30 points in Ohio.What a stupid state.

Obviously Trump vs. Clinton, always going to be the case.
I don't understand why so many are voting for downright evil fucks. How could you ever trust Clinton? Same goes for Trump. It is crazy.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If I were an American, I would've definitely voted and donated for Sanders. But the 'Bernie or Bust' crowd are really as dumb as Trump supporters.

If Bernie drops out, it should be Clinton over ANY republican candidate.
I've never seen such a stupid race. Almost all candidates were dumb, evil or even crazy. It is deeply disheartening.

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
Fuck both Hilary and Bill, i hope they die in misearble death. On the other hand, Trump is for real. First time ever US have good candidate, my country may finaly benefit from this guy. The change of foreign policy is must. Trump FTW!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 86)