'Murica! (371 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
Who do you support RU
I am all in for democrates but Hilary? Sanders? Seriously?! :sergio: the club of pensioners :sergio: I thought they would be able to introduce Obama v2.0 but they have failed to do it, so America is officially fucked up since it's Clinton vs Trump, 2 huge liars and stupid populists, and of course Hilary will won the elections - feminism blablabla, but women and presidency are 2 different things, almost every country with female president is fucked up

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lots of Jews are protesting Trump at AIPAC, saying they are tired of his hate speech. :confused2

They want a wall in Israhell, but not here because it's "racist." I guess some of these folks are from a different planet.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What happened? Do tell. :D
Oh, man.

Bret Baier basically came out and asked him how the hell does he plan on winning the nomination when he has only won 1 state. He also asked what made him think that Trump's supporters would suddenly jump to his side at the convention.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh, man.

Bret Baier basically came out and asked him how the hell does he plan on winning the nomination when he has only won 1 state. He also asked what made him think that Trump's supporters would suddenly jump to his side at the convention.
Only in politics can you have such a large amount of delusion. The guy never had a chance to begin with.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I still think that Christie completely fucked the Reps over at that debate by attacking Rubio the way he did (causing that hilarious breakdown of his). Otherwise Rubio would've cruised to another 2nd place in NH and probably emerged as the anti-Trump candidate.

But since it didn't happen and Kasich & Bush were strong there...we know the rest.

On a seperate note, this is pretty interesting:

- - - Updated - - -

Sanders not getting nominated (probably) is a fucking crime I'm telling ya

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I still think that Christie completely fucked the Reps over at that debate by attacking Rubio the way he did (causing that hilarious breakdown of his). Otherwise Rubio would've cruised to another 2nd place in NH and probably emerged as the anti-Trump candidate.

But since it didn't happen and Kasich & Bush were strong there...we know the rest.

On a seperate note, this is pretty interesting:

- - - Updated - - -

Sanders not getting nominated (probably) is a fucking crime I'm telling ya
I don't even understand how he isn't winning with all this supposed support.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 356)