'Murica! (380 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
Walter Scheib, He was hired by the Clinton White House to work as a Chef, and continued to serve the Bush administration. Interestingly, he was reported missing during a hike, and his body was found almost 2 miles away at the bottom of a river. No cause of death has ever been made, but the death date is listed as June 13, 2015.
But the list is far more extensive! For example, Mary Mahoney was a Clinton White House Intern who was executed brutally at a Starbucks she was managing in 1997. As a lesbian, she became close friends with all of the interns of the early Clinton administration, and they would seek her advice after Bill’s sexual advancements. She would have been a star witness during the Clinton impeachment trials.
And don’t forget Clinton White House Council Vince Foster, who was found dead in Ft. Marcy Park in Washington, D.C. He supposedly killed himself with a shotgun, and was found a few days later with a suitcase that contained a shredded suicide note.Foster knew the Clintons from his time at Rose Law Firm in Arkansas, and had intimate details of the Clinton’s financial situation. Apparently, he made a phone call to Hillary Clinton just hours before his death. The person who found him never saw a gun.Also, you may not have heard of the Clinton’s former lawyer Charles Ruff who died in 2000:Charles Ruff was one of Clinton’s attorneys during the impeachment trial and was known to have inside information on the White House email scandal as well. Original reports were that he died in an accident in his home although no details were given. Then the report changed to claim that he was found in his bedroom unconscious, then declared dead on arrival at the hospital. The authorities will provide no details other than the usual (and quite premature) assurances that there was no foul play involved.

Fucking killers lol, and i thought Putin's hands are full in blood :lol:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I don't think there exists any more pathetic moment for Americans than when their candidates are addressing AIPAC. I mean don't you guys feel like throwing up watching your future president licking Israel's butt like that? The way they are talking about Palestinians is like they are addressing a bunch of slaves who need to learn how to stay quiet so their masters won't be upset. What's actually sad here is that these guys are simply trying to be appealing to the people of America who so religiously approve of the US's unconditional support for the most racist, brutal and disgusting entity in the world. It's outrageous if their government helps the poor in the US but it's perfectly fine if their money helps oppressing and terrorizing Palestinians.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Well tbh I think ISIS takes the top of most racist, brutal and disgusting entity currently. But that certainly doesn't look good when you are second only to ISIS.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't think there exists any more pathetic moment for Americans than when their candidates are addressing AIPAC. I mean don't you guys feel like throwing up watching your future president licking Israel's butt like that? The way they are talking about Palestinians is like they are addressing a bunch of slaves who need to learn how to stay quiet so their masters won't be upset. What's actually sad here is that these guys are simply trying to be appealing to the people of America who so religiously approve of the US's unconditional support for the most racist, brutal and disgusting entity in the world. It's outrageous if their government helps the poor in the US but it's perfectly fine if their money helps oppressing and terrorizing Palestinians.
Yes, it truly does make me want to vomit. Some folks understand it, others don't. The Israeli lobby are probably the most hypocritical lot I've ever come across. How do we rectify this situation? Well, educating the masses...

It's been quite a while since you last made sense :frown2:
Elizabeth Warren is a fraud. She talks about a hard stance to the banksters, but then never follows through with it. That's typically what happens to politicians like Warren.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Really hoping Trump doesn't become more popular with the recent attacks in Belgium. But then again, of course he will, because fuck these people.

It is absolutely fucking disgusting, and I hate every second of it. That organization should not even exist. Of course, you can't really just say that here, lest you be labeled an anti-Semite...

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
It would be quite difficult to overstate the gains that the radical left has made with our young people. Millennials are far more liberal than any other adult age group, and they are turning out to support Bernie Sanders in droves. In some states, Sanders is winning more than 80 percent of the Democratic Millennial vote.

I just want that to sink in for a bit. These young people are so radical that not even Hillary Clinton is liberal enough for them. They are angry, they are frustrated, and they are willing to act out in very violent ways.

Personally, I am convinced that we are on the initial edge of a wave of civil unrest, chaos and violence that is absolutely unprecedented. What we are going to see in the months and years ahead is going to completely shock this nation.
:lol:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 369)