'Murica! (98 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
This sentence :rofl:

Clinton wouldn't qualify as being anywhere near the left side of the political spectrum in 90% of all other developed nations on earth.
This election race is between an outsider GOP candidate and a GOP Democratic Party infiltrator. USA is voting right this time around. Just how right it will go is the mystery.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Clinton wouldn't qualify as being anywhere near the left side of the political spectrum in 90% of all other developed nations on earth.
She's not liberal at all. The US hasn't had a liberal candidate since the Carter administration.

Our country is so conservative even the democrats are conservative. Let that that sink in.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Awesome. But Trump does encourage the violence. It's why people like him.
Like I said, it's always his fault...

People say I'm crazy and I know it sounds over the top, but he's very Hiterlike in the way he handles his campaign.
In some respects, yes, I can see that. From his overall charisma to what he sometimes harps on in front of crowds. But that doesn't mean he's going to gas 3 million Mexicans. :lol:

Hillary is more of an authoritarian than anything else. But she’s still in favor of bloated government bureaucracies and other items the Left preaches.

She's not liberal at all. The US hasn't had a liberal candidate since the Carter administration.

Our country is so conservative even the democrats are conservative. Let that that sink in.
There's nothing conservative about blowing up random countries and running up massive budget deficits for decades. We have no conservatives in Washington.

:lol: She actually started CFPB as a Wall Street watchdog. Obama could not nominate her as the director because of GOP opposition
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/sep/07/business/la-fi-consumer-bureau-cordray-20110907
And how many bankers have been indicted?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
In some respects, yes, I can see that. From his overall charisma to what he sometimes harps on in front of crowds. But that doesn't mean he's going to gas 3 million Mexicans. :lol:
Well, no. But surely no one believes he would. In any case the rest of the world might as well start preparing for a Trump presidency it seems.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Trump supporters are funny, they claim his rhetoric on immigration and such is just that and not to be taken seriously, but swear by his nonsensical and unrealistic economic and foreign policy promises
I take his rhetoric very seriously. And of course I believe he would be a dangerous and poorly chosen president. Over here everyone does. I just compared him to Hitler a couple posts above yours.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
There's nothing conservative about blowing up random countries and running up massive budget deficits for decades. We have no conservatives in Washington.
You sure about that? Interventionist foreign policy, huge deficits, etc all seem to be very conservative tenants. Just ask the people of Kansas and Louisiana.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump supporters are funny, they claim his rhetoric on immigration and such is just that and not to be taken seriously, but swear by his nonsensical and unrealistic economic and foreign policy promises
I don't see how someone that tried to sell meat through the sharper image could be good for the economy.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You sure about that? Interventionist foreign policy, huge deficits, etc all seem to be very conservative tenants. Just ask the people of Kansas and Louisiana.
If you'd ask a European what he thinks a conservative US politician wants to do it would be exactly that tbh. Not saying that it's true, but that's the sentiment here.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You often get the government you deserve. Ouch.

Reagan tripled the national deficit. And I thought the bleeding heart "no war, make peace" stereotype was supposed to be liberals, not conservatives.

Problem is that either label is a coalition of convenience. Which makes it laughable that the Tea Party folks seem clueless that the choices are either compromise or dictatorship.

If you'd ask a European what he thinks a conservative US politician wants to do it would be exactly that tbh. Not saying that it's true, but that's the sentiment here.
Bernie Sanders is just known as a typical Canadian politician up north. ;)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You often get the government you deserve. Ouch.

Reagan tripled the national deficit. And I thought the bleeding heart "no war, make peace" stereotype was supposed to be liberals, not conservatives.

Problem is that either label is a coalition of convenience. Which makes it laughable that the Tea Party folks seem clueless that the choices are either compromise or dictatorship.

Bernie Sanders is just known as a typical Canadian politician up north. ;)
Reagan tripled the debt, and doubled the deficit.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Are you seriously defending Trump?
In this instance, yes. In others, not so much. But a lot of what is said about Trump is simple fear mongering.

Some Republicans might think that, but it's really not. Just another reason why we need a third party for Libertarians.

I have to laugh. So the one who's actually trying is a fraud, and the other 534 senators and congressmen are not?

http://www.warren.senate.gov/files/documents/Rigged_Justice_2016.pdf
I don't think all of them claim to be against Wall Street. But yes, many of them are certainly frauds as well.

That's the issue. We need to cut certain areas of government spending, but neither party wants to follow through with it. Of course eliminating some programs would be unpopular for certain segments of the population, but it needs to be done. Of course, this will never happen and we'll blow up our economy first, but it just goes to show how both parties are complete garbage. We really have no choice at all.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
In this instance, yes. In others, not so much. But a lot of what is said about Trump is simple fear mongering.

Some Republicans might think that, but it's really not. Just another reason why we need a third party for Libertarians.

I don't think all of them claim to be against Wall Street. But yes, many of them are certainly frauds as well.

That's the issue. We need to cut certain areas of government spending, but neither party wants to follow through with it. Of course eliminating some programs would be unpopular for certain segments of the population, but it needs to be done. Of course, this will never happen and we'll blow up our economy first, but it just goes to show how both parties are complete garbage. We really have no choice at all.
He's a buffoon, antithesis to anything intellectual, he might as well postulate for the price is right

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He's a buffoon, antithesis to anything intellectual, he might as well postulate for the price is right
Depends on what sort of intellectual we need. Obama is considered an intellectual and he's a disaster. Trump can easily attract buffoons, but some of the stuff he "says" are at least on the right track. Of course, that doesn't mean much.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

There needs to be an art to killing bureaucracies when they no longer serve public purposes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 82)