'Murica! (64 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Interesting that homeowners in NY and CA saw their taxes go up, I didn't know that.

In terms of debating, Trump tore Hillary apart. Biden is kinda in the same situation being associated to Washington for so many years, and I feel people were, and still are, sick and tired of the Washington establishment. .

But Biden is obviously more likeable than Hillary and doesn't have as much dirt on him. He also has a specific story to tell which can play to people's emotions. If I¨m not mistaken he lost his first wife and child to a car accident. He also lost another son to cancer, who was in the army and served in Iraq.

I also read an interesting article regarding the Trump demographic. His supporters are mainly older white men without education. They have a far larger death rate than the Democrat demographic, who are typically young people or middle-aged people with education. In other words a bigger portion of Trump's voters have passed away since the last election than the Democrat's, which can be a factor in a tight election.
:agree: It was a very bold move to kill off his own supporters. It could've been an easy way for him to somewhat unite the country behind him and gain some support across the aisle too, but instead he made it a political issue.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i love that the money they are suing for is coming right out taxpayers money. and yet bootlickers defend dirty cops.

wish there was a way to get the lawsuit funds for these lawsuits to come out of gordo's pocket instead. maybe then he would change his tone. he could come up with the extra funds giving his cop buddies some nice relaxing fellatios after they are done beating their wives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)