'Murica! (78 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Oh, he was handled by the Republic alright. No he is no more. :tup:

@GordoDeCentral

Those kinds of scenes are all over cities on the west coast though. hardly anything that stands out here or is linked specifically to antifa.

In oakland they've built complex, multi level structures out of wood in the home depot parking lot lol with king bum who sits atop four stories high and looks out onto his kingdom. Home depot has dedicated OPD officers now FFS

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If it doesn't come to being brought to justice, that's not justice. The best you can get out of that situation is payback. And accusations of "We Appreciate You Guys, We Really Do" Lives Matter
Do we know the circumstances of his death yet? Isn't it premature to speculate whether the officers acted inappropriately without any knowledge?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If it doesn't come to being brought to justice, that's not justice. The best you can get out of that situation payback. And accusations of "We Appreciate You Guys, We Really Do" Lives Matter
They were trying to arrest him. He refused, opened fire and they returned fire. I get the whole "innocent until proven guilty" but that guy wasn't about to let the system run its course. He knew what was in store for him.

One less bad guy the state has to pay for.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They were trying to arrest him. He refused, opened fire and they returned fire. I get the whole "innocent until proven guilty" but that guy wasn't about to let the system run its course. He knew what was in store for him.

One less bad guy the state has to pay for.
Now you're thinking like a cop. ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
How do you think it should have been handled differently?
I don't.

It may not have been possible.

Just that I don't see that outcome as a better outcome than a criminal trial. The irony is that anything short of due process borders on lawless to varying degrees. Especially when point #1 that started this whole mess is about cops issuing death sentences to people extrajudicially.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't.

It may not have been possible.

Just that I don't see that outcome as a better outcome than a criminal trial. The irony is that anything short of due process borders on lawless to varying degrees. Especially when point #1 that started this whole mess is about cops issuing death sentences to people extrajudicially.
Its not better than him going to trial of course but it is better than him continuing to live freely in the community

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
@Dostoevsky what do you make of this?
306CAD3D-D835-4EE0-A612-367A5343A67F.jpeg
Meh .. I knew nothing big would happen without Hashim Thaci .

This one was more like a promo for Trump , he made it look like a big deal between "muslim country" and Israel , like we had problems with Israel

I'm not complaining,because to he honest I don't care anymore,but i was hoping for land swapping (thika mbi harte) that's why I wanted Hashim Thaci to be there .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)