'Murica! (59 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Honestly? Not one thing. IMO it's not even a huge thing like presented.
Yep. I read the agreement, it was same as the ones we did with EU and no one cared to implement them.

- - - Updated - - -

22b4855d3b8ff0ae3a7202970fef478a.jpg

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It made sense what trump actually said. If you read the trump properly. Israel do have issues with muslim countries, and Kosovo is a muslim majority country, whether we like it or not. Kosovo having the embassy in Israel is a big deal, because it would be first majority muslim country to have an embassy in Jerusalem.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
For anyone interested in this story I would recommend looking up the comments Reinoehl's sister made about him since his death.

When your own sibling speaks that way about you, one day after your death...
Link me brotato.

- - - Updated - - -

I know the military & vets support for Biden/Trump was up for discussion a couple days ago.

Figured I'd post this here; its a letter by hundreds of vets supporting Trump. Just about any rank from multiple generations are listed on this letter. Obviously it doesn't speak for everyone in the military but it was a quick response by a hit job written in The Atlantic (Link )

As always, happy discussion Tuzzers :heart:

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Link me brotato.

- - - Updated - - -

I know the military & vets support for Biden/Trump was up for discussion a couple days ago.

Figured I'd post this here; its a letter by hundreds of vets supporting Trump. Just about any rank from multiple generations are listed on this letter. Obviously it doesn't speak for everyone in the military but it was a quick response by a hit job written in The Atlantic (Link )

As always, happy discussion Tuzzers :heart:
https://nypost.com/2020/09/04/michael-reinoehls-sister-relieved-feds-killed-him/

headline is a little misleading but its the New York Post so thats to be expected

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's said? Is there some new standard of evidence I'm not aware of? Can i also say that i have sources inside the white house that tell me obama had pedo orgies in the oval office, and just run with that?
If it's made up then fair enough. I can pick something else for worst comment.

Thing is he called John McCain a loser for getting captured, so this comment would not be at all surprising.

Pedo orgies are the top secret events.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)