'Murica! (104 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Hey every seen/heard this live, people can only dream of his stage presence

@Hustini
i love nugent too. even his damn yankees stuff was outstanding. i spent hours trying to learn this solo:

anyway, i don't think he's underrated. he's a true legend and an inspiration for many.

underrated is harem scarem. "mood swings" is an easy top10 ever record for me. and they're canadian. :snoop:

btw when it comes to right wing rock stars, phil anselmo deserves a mention.

Pantera-Phil-Anselmo-white-power-compressed.png

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i love nugent too. even his damn yankees stuff was outstanding. i spent hours trying to learn this solo:

anyway, i don't think he's underrated. he's a true legend and an inspiration for many.

underrated is harem scarem. "mood swings" is an easy top10 ever record for me. and they're canadian. :snoop:

btw when it comes to right wing rock stars, phil anselmo deserves a mention.

Pantera-Phil-Anselmo-white-power-compressed.png
Let's hear/watch your rendition of that solo!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
OK, hold on here...

And I love the Nuge. At least his earlier music of the 70s. This is from one of my favorite albums of his (good song choice too, btw :tup:).

That said, I just was rightly called "ancient" for posting a Dire Straits vid... and that got followed up with Ted Nugent and Aldo Nova. Just sayin'... :cool:

RJD was the vocalist of the first real concert I ever attended... Mob Rules-era Black Sabbath at the 20-years-demolished Chicago International Amphitheater.

Pfft. Thousands upon thousands of people can say THAT. But can you say that you saw Black Sabbath with Ian Gillan as the lead singer during the Born Again tour?

Huh? I can. Dammit.

................................................................................................................

In hindsight, I feel really bad for Ian. That was a no win situation

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Pfft. Thousands upon thousands of people can say THAT. But can you say that you saw Black Sabbath with Ian Gillan as the lead singer during the Born Again tour?

Huh? I can. Dammit.

................................................................................................................

In hindsight, I feel really bad for Ian. That was a no win situation
Nice! He was considered a misfit, and definitely clashed with the band, but I liked that album and thought they did a much better job musically as a group than most people gave them credit for.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Nice! He was considered a misfit, and definitely clashed with the band, but I liked that album and thought they did a much better job musically as a group than most people gave them credit for.

"Trashed" is easily in my Top 5 Sabbath Songs, of any Era. They just did a HORRIBLE job of mixing that album.
"Disturbing the Priest" is one of the darkest Sabbath songs out there.

I'm not sure that they clashed, but it just wasn't a great fit. They are all still good friends to this day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)