'Murica! (130 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm curious once it is, inevitably, ruled that this was not a KKK lynching in Palmdale (lol). will this get any coverage at all? Or does it not even matter at that point?

Will anyone pushing this retract or ancknowledge their role in irresponsibly inflaming racial tensions during such a delicate time?

Last edited:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Nice work from the anonymous professor. Good thing he remained anonymous as he would probably be fired or killed for his free speech.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...m-injustice-narrative-damning-stats-and-logic
I agree with most of what he/she wrote except pretty much everything about George Floyd. "Home invaders like George Floyd". If sanitizing Floyd's past is bad, bringing his past into any argument that's even remotely justifying his death or finding how he was killed predictable is much worse and kind of tells me why the sanitization happened in the first place. Floyd had been punished for what he had done period. The rule of law gave him another chance, every religion would give him another chance, but to the biggest self-proclaimed supporters of law and order and followers of Christianity, he was still a home invader criminal.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm worried for the Michael Richards statue :scared:
We should replace them all with statues of Jussie Smollett and Rachel Dolezal. Fake statues for fake people. And hey, millennials love irony so...

Gandhi was notoriously racist. Not saying his statue should be removed or anything, just that he wasn't an all perfect paragon of virtue.
He was notoriously racist. Just like Washington owning slaves was racist.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I agree with most of what he/she wrote except pretty much everything about George Floyd. "Home invaders like George Floyd". If sanitizing Floyd's past is bad, bringing his past into any argument that's even remotely justifying his death or finding how he was killed predictable is much worse and kind of tells me why the sanitization happened in the first place. Floyd had been punished for what he had done period. The rule of law gave him another chance, every religion would give him another chance, but to the biggest self-proclaimed supporters of law and order and followers of Christianity, he was still a home invader criminal.
100%. May as well call Jesus a temple-wrecking Antifa rioter.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The author doesn't do any justification for Filthoyd's death , you make a logical connection in your mind which isn't there in his text. Author says that the movement conveniently ignores black on black crime, of which Filthoyd's home invasion was an example. Conclusively his death was predictable because violent criminals statistically are more likely do die to a violent crime of which the perpetrator was Chauvin in this case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)