'Murica! (38 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I figured you'd say that.

I think you are overestimating how much time Trump needs to really hurt the American public.

Obviously neither of us really knows, but I'd be very surprised if this man is still president in two years. Four years seems almost impossible.

Unless he really starts backing down obviously.
True, people are like "and we are just a week in"

Thing is, he did all the controversial stuff up front.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
True, people are like "and we are just a week in"

Thing is, he did all the controversial stuff up front.
Yes. There's the possibility he will change. But he hasn't really so far. My expectation is that this ends in impeachment or death for Trump. The funny thing is that if he gets killed, it will still be by some crazy right wing fanatic.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Germany brought in a gigantic load of people with different cultural values. They concentrated them and let it there. Oh look the good german shepperd.
Then there was one sexual harrasment following the other. The mass groping at cologne. And there is very detailed info on how they wanted to contain the information.

Same with sweden, which is incredibly ironical, cause they have the highest female rights of all europe.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I've said if before, but people like Zach and Andy are the reason the Holocaust happened. Andy in particular has almost no morality. Zach on the other hand is unbelievably gullible.

It's people like them who allow people like Trump to go further and further.
And then when things go too far (when in fact they already have) they won't want to be held accountable.

There's some positive to all this though, like it says on the great article @Post Ironic posted, it's a wake up call. People have been asleep for too long and the Internet might have bought a lot of bad things but it also made us feel closer and more united than ever. I think this charade can only go to a certain point until bigger protests and riots start popping up everywhere in the country. I just don't see democracy being thrown out the window because of a celebrity who won an election

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Germany brought in a gigantic load of people with different cultural values. They concentrated them and let it there. Oh look the good german shepperd.
Then there was one sexual harrasment following the other. The mass groping at cologne. And there is very detailed info on how they wanted to contain the information.

Same with sweden, which is incredibly ironical, cause they have the highest female rights of all europe.
Don't. Just don't even think about any of this. Fundamental rights, fundamental freedoms are at risk. I know you can see that.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
And then when things go too far (when in fact they already have) they won't want to be held accountable.

There's some positive to all this though, like it says on the great article @Post Ironic posted, it's a wake up call. People have been asleep for too long and the Internet might have bought a lot of bad things but it also made us feel closer and more united than ever. I think this charade can only go to a certain point until bigger protests and riots start popping up everywhere in the country. I just don't see democracy being thrown out the window because of a celebrity who won an election
You see it with Andy already. He'll disappear, become quiet and then turn on Trump and say he never supported him. Truly disgusting pos.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Seriously, I just don't get how anyone can bash the so-called "MSM" and then put forward Russia Today as a good news source. :lol:
Seriously, I just dont get how anyone can so quickly forget the explenation after just 5 days.

All MSN have implicit political bias. Fox will go easy on reps and wont be critical on what rep Presidents do. The other MSN does the same for democrats. Dems will say Obama created jobs, reps will say its the worst job creation after a crisis in over a century.
There are things one or both sides deliberately wont publish. Its not seen by the majority. Fox cant openly bash the other MSN, and vice versa for example. Or there are commen things both sides dont want to publish. Smaller or alternative(meaning internet based, not televised/radio/paper based) would, but nobody sees that.

Rt is a big russian propaganda machine.They however also pick up american news the MSN didnt publish, for example acts of violence by white americans or females. Or they dish out direct hits at the democratic candidates, for example during the election they showcased the syria situation and how Clinton and Trump tought about it and how Obama and all generals completely opposed Clintons idea. Or for example how Clinton had changed her stance on 80 % of the agenda points, with evidence of when and how.

For this, RT is actually nice, and the main reason the said people on tuz follow them

- - - Updated - - -

I've said if before, but people like Zach and Andy are the reason the Holocaust happened. Andy in particular has almost no morality. Zach on the other hand is unbelievably gullible.

It's people like them who allow people like Trump to go further and further.
I find that incredibly insulting and you should know that when you posted it

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Seriously, I just dont get how anyone can so quickly forget the explenation after just 5 days.

All MSN have implicit political bias. Fox will go easy on reps and wont be critical on what rep Presidents do. The other MSN does the same for democrats. Dems will say Obama created jobs, reps will say its the worst job creation after a crisis in over a century.
There are things one or both sides deliberately wont publish. Its not seen by the majority. Fox cant openly bash the other MSN, and vice versa for example. Or there are commen things both sides dont want to publish. Smaller or alternative(meaning internet based, not televised/radio/paper based) would, but nobody sees that.

Rt is a big russian propaganda machine.They however also pick up american news the MSN didnt publish, for example acts of violence by white americans or females. Or they dish out direct hits at the democratic candidates, for example during the election they showcased the syria situation and how Clinton and Trump tought about it and how Obama and all generals completely opposed Clintons idea. Or for example how Clinton had changed her stance on 80 % of the agenda points, with evidence of when and how.

For this, RT is actually nice, and the main reason the said people on tuz follow them

- - - Updated - - -

I find that incredibly insulting and you should know that when you posted it
Of course it's insulting. It's also true.

Which is why I'm doing everything I can to warn you. Don't let shit like this slide. Come out and say you disagree with Trump. Come out and say you want him gone. If you continue what you're doing now, which is defending him, you will be responsible for what he does.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
@Enron @Seven

Getting lost in all the furor over the Immigration ban...

Trump kicked the Director of National Intelligence and The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff off his National Security Council and replaced them with Priebus and Bannon.

What the actual fuck. :rofl:
From what I've read so far, Bannon is an intelligent guy with his head turned to the extreme. That's a pretty dangerous person right there.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Of course it's insulting. It's also true.

Which is why I'm doing everything I can to warn you. Don't let shit like this slide. Come out and say you disagree with Trump. Come out and say you want him gone. If you continue what you're doing now, which is defending him, you will be responsible for what he does.
It is incredibly insulting and completely bullshit.

I'm a huge critic of erdogan, who is effectively turning onto Hitlers path. Thank fuck Turkey's military is weak as shit compared to the legendary warmachine the nazi's were.

Trump made promises, trump executes promises. I support one point of his agenda which is exactly : international meddeling and international conflicts. He's building a wall and doing what the middle east does to Israel : revoking right to enter the country.

Trump didnt do anything that will grant him any extra power,the media can suck a dick and make sure all their stories are verified and they'll be legally fine.
Trump is not starting wars and military conflicts.
Trump is looking at Islamic radicalisation and isnt liking it, which is fine, but his actions arent solving the issue at hand.

Let me know when he's invading a country and pulling a genocide. Let me know when they are killing farmers who refuse to go to worker camps again. Not concentration camps, worker camps, where my grandfather lost most of his family cause they most certainly werent very nice against the non jewish people of occupied countries either.

But hey, call "people like me" responsible for the holocause you fucking uptie leftwing lawyer piece of shit

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You know why i didn't take part in the "black folks"/democrats debate?

Because i felt like i didn't have enough background knowledge to participate.

I really wish you'd follow suit and stop talking out of your ass if you have no idea what you are talking about.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It is incredibly insulting and completely bullshit.

I'm a huge critic of erdogan, who is effectively turning onto Hitlers path. Thank fuck Turkey's military is weak as shit compared to the legendary warmachine the nazi's were.

Trump made promises, trump executes promises. I support one point of his agenda which is exactly : international meddeling and international conflicts. He's building a wall and doing what the middle east does to Israel : revoking right to enter the country.

Trump didnt do anything that will grant him any extra power,the media can suck a dick and make sure all their stories are verified and they'll be legally fine.
Trump is not starting wars and military conflicts.
Trump is looking at Islamic radicalisation and isnt liking it, which is fine, but his actions arent solving the issue at hand.

Let me know when he's invading a country and pulling a genocide. Let me know when they are killing farmers who refuse to go to worker camps again. Not concentration camps, worker camps, where my grandfather lost most of his family cause they most certainly werent very nice against the non jewish people of occupied countries either.

But hey, call "people like me" responsible for the holocause you fucking uptie leftwing lawyer piece of shit
Lol. The funniest bit of all is that I'm not even a leftie.

You are personally responsible for Trump. Remember that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You know why i didn't take part in the "black folks"/democrats debate?

Because i felt like i didn't have enough background knowledge to participate.

I really wish you'd follow suit and stop talking out of your ass if you have no idea what you are talking about.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7557/germany-rape-migrants-crisis

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/15/world/europe/as-germany-welcomes-migrantssexual-attacks-in-cologne-point-to-a-new-reality.html?_r=0

Sure

I can cite tons of dutch media sources reporting about this if you want. Cause MSN is completely unbiassed, right ?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. The funniest bit of all is that I'm not even a leftie.

You are personally responsible for Trump. Remember that.
You are as left as it gets. Remember that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Just to pint it out clearly. Liberal/social liberal isn't a leftie [in a European context]. That position is centrist.

Bernie Sanders is a leftie. Hillary is a centrist. Donald Trump is far-right/extreme-right [borderline fascism].

- - - Updated - - -

Modern day apocalypse: when a meme becomes reality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)