'Murica! (95 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/a-clarifying-moment-in-american-history/514868/
@Seven @CrimsonianKing

A good piece on just how nightmarish this first week of Trump has been and how his temperament and the people he surrounds himself won't allow it to ever get any better. But the finish is a good one for inspiring a bit of hope in these rather depressing days.
The conclusion is inevitable, Trump will not be POTUS for four years.
Do people support a person because they agree on every single point on the electionagenda ?

Or do people support the person with whom they degree on the most points and they find important ?

I supported Trump over Clinton purely on their different view on how the US should behave in International conflicts and meddeling in other country's in the first place. Especially Syria.

Please, do inform us peasants on who you support, so i can find some interesting agenda points to ask you about :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Trump cannot be impeached for at least two years. Its time to give up that sillyness
Why could he not be impeached for another two years?

He could singlehandedly destroy the Republican party if alllowed to continue. Make no mistake, Trump has very few allies.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/a-clarifying-moment-in-american-history/514868/
@Seven @CrimsonianKing

A good piece on just how nightmarish this first week of Trump has been and how his temperament and the people he surrounds himself won't allow it to ever get any better. But the finish is a good one for inspiring a bit of hope in these rather depressing days.
Agreed with that quote you posted. In the end, America will prevail. Trump is just a wake up call.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The ban and the wall should be enough to counter any arguments in favor of Trump. The man is straight up crazy.

Hillary is gone, no valid reasons whatsoever for you or anyone sane to continue supporting him.
I dont support him. I counter arguments i find unjust.

I'm not against his wall. Illegal migration IS an issue. Illegal guns going from the US to Mexico ARE a problem.
Sure, you can tunnel under the wall, but it will significantly slow down the amount.
He lied about WHO would pay for it. So thats not good.

His ban is tricky. 16 country's have a ban on Israely people. Nobody says a word, and Israely people arent terrorists, unless they are military pilots flying a bomber.
Him putting a ban wont do shit, but at least you can see where its comming from. However, if he then excludes all nations who had a citizen executing a terrorist attack on US soil, then its just plain idiotic and stupid.

I would be in favor of strickter checking of people comming or originating from nations who are known to harbor terrorists. Not a ban.

Howevers, he's voters are all standing and applauding it, and if you say anything against them, they'll point at my first line, the 16 country's that ban israely people.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Agreed with that quote you posted. In the end, America will prevail. Trump is just a wake up call.
Germany is also a fully functioning democratic country with the utmost respect for human rights.

Of course the US will be that too again sooner or later.

But the question is just how much damage Americans will allow.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I really wonder if most of the people that voted for him are starting to feel retarded yet. I know for a fact that some supporters of him actually applaud the ban. Oh well, at least it's nice to see people get passionate about our government.
The biggest retards are enthusiastic about it. But those are typically white trash. They'll inevitably be hurt by Trump too.

More moderate people like Andy will first dissappear from the public debate (like he already did on this very forum) and will then turn on Trump. It'll take them just months to ask for Trump's head.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The conclusion is inevitable, Trump will not be POTUS for four years.

Why could he not be impeached for another two years?

He could singlehandedly destroy the Republican party if alllowed to continue. Make no mistake, Trump has very few allies.
Thanks for the question.

Trump has quickly started executing his controversial election promises. The MSN were all saying how he wouldnt do it, and now he's proving them wrong. He's a god amongst all his voters. If they would do a poll of his popularity amonst his voters it would be as high as Bush was after 9/11.

Every single republican that dares to put anything in his way will be politically dead and burried.

Trump is doing these things to get his audience to re-elect them. The reps are allowing it to be able to be re-elected again in 2 years.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I dont support him. I counter arguments i find unjust.

I'm not against his wall. Illegal migration IS an issue. Illegal guns going from the US to Mexico ARE a problem.
Sure, you can tunnel under the wall, but it will significantly slow down the amount.
He lied about WHO would pay for it. So thats not good.

His ban is tricky. 16 country's have a ban on Israely people. Nobody says a word, and Israely people arent terrorists, unless they are military pilots flying a bomber.
Him putting a ban wont do shit, but at least you can see where its comming from. However, if he then excludes all nations who had a citizen executing a terrorist attack on US soil, then its just plain idiotic and stupid.

I would be in favor of strickter checking of people comming or originating from nations who are known to harbor terrorists. Not a ban.

Howevers, he's voters are all standing and applauding it, and if you say anything against them, they'll point at my first line, the 16 country's that ban israely people.
Idk man, the wall is pretty ridiculous. Not worth the time, money, or effort. Especially not the increased tension. People make way too big of a deal of illegal immigration from Mexico. Most rednecks that are against it benefit from illegal Mexicans more than anything and I can guarantee they do not even come across illegal Mexicans to begin with.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Germany is also a fully functioning democratic country with the utmost respect for human rights.

Germany however, is completely wrong about how they are handeling Syria, and in fact were lying to their own people about the new year groping in cologne.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Thanks for the question.

Trump has quickly started executing his controversial election promises. The MSN were all saying how he wouldnt do it, and now he's proving them wrong. He's a god amongst all his voters. If they would do a poll of his popularity amonst his voters it would be as high as Bush was after 9/11.

Every single republican that dares to put anything in his way will be politically dead and burried.

Trump is doing these things to get his audience to re-elect them. The reps are allowing it to be able to be re-elected again in 2 years.
I figured you'd say that.

I think you are overestimating how much time Trump needs to really hurt the American public.

Obviously neither of us really knows, but I'd be very surprised if this man is still president in two years. Four years seems almost impossible.

Unless he really starts backing down obviously.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

That we will find out. But we're also on a different point in time. Back in Nazi Germany the world was not as connected as it is today which I think have a big impact in how far Trump's reach will be allowed to go.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That we will find out. But we're also on a different point in time. Back in amazing Germany the world was not as connected as it is today which I think will have a big impact in how far Trump's reach will be allowed to go.
That's very true. I expect he will be stopped. And pretty soon too. But it's difficult to really tell what the truly retarded are capable of.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Germany however, is completely wrong about how they are handeling Syria, and in fact were lying to their own people about the new year groping in cologne.
You need to turn on Trump. And you need to do it soon. Because if people remain on the fence about this guy, his bullshit will be allowed to go on.

You said you wanted to see his actions. His first decisions have been disastrous. And we already knew he's a racist misogynistic fuck.

It's not acceptable to be okay with any of what he's doing.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Prepare your anus for a big girthy post. :snoop:
I've said if before, but people like Zach and Andy are the reason the Holocaust happened. Andy in particular has almost no morality. Zach on the other hand is unbelievably gullible.

It's people like them who allow people like Trump to go further and further.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Idk man, the wall is pretty ridiculous. Not worth the time, money, or effort. Especially not the increased tension. People make way too big of a deal of illegal immigration from Mexico. Most rednecks that are against it benefit from illegal Mexicans more than anything and I can guarantee they do not even come across illegal Mexicans to begin with.
True, true.

He should have tried to politically solve it with mexican president, as both have interests.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)