'Murica! (42 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Baffling, people like this make decisions like this???

Recommend everyone to watch it, she tears into the knee jerk fear mongering.

'These are not countries that love the United States' - fuck fuck fuck. The sheer stupidity is really getting to me.

I am going to explain this to the moronic Trump supporters we have here: countries are not persons. Countries are not capable of having emotions. Countries cannot love one another.

Also, she asks for data and his response is a completely emotional one.

Fuck this dude.

I had planned for a trip to the US in July, but frankly I've decided to go somewhere else. This is just becoming too bad to tolerate.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-v...-nationality-state-department-says-1485628654

:sergio:

Theresa May stands next to Trump like a spineless weasel, ignoring to react to bizzarely sad ban on Muslims. While her countries most successful ever Olympic athlete Mo Farrah will be banned to go to his training camp in the US because of this absolute nonsense.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
She looks to the US because she's scared Brexit will hurt the UK.

I think this sort of attitude will damage the UK much harder, but only time will tell if the world is suddenly okay with racism again.

Honestly at this point not even WWIII would be that big of a surprise.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
'These are not countries that love the United States' - $#@! $#@! $#@!. The sheer stupidity is really getting to me.

I am going to explain this to the moronic Trump supporters we have here: countries are not persons. Countries are not capable of having emotions. Countries cannot love one another.

Also, she asks for data and his response is a completely emotional one.

$#@! this dude.

I had planned for a trip to the US in July, but frankly I've decided to go somewhere else. This is just becoming too bad to tolerate.
I also planned a vacation in the US this summer but I am starting to reconsider it. Probably by then Trump will have installed a ban for EU citizens anyway :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I also planned a vacation in the US this summer but I am starting to reconsider it. Probably by then Trump will have installed a ban for EU citizens anyway :D
I wouldn't even feel safe going there anymore tbh. Who knows what might happen at the airport? Clearly you have no rights anymore in the US, so if they want to they could imprison you for a year or two for no reason at all.

No way I am taking that risk.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
WOW.

I for once applaude Giuliani for something. At 03.10 he flat out admits it's a Muslim ban and the president told him to find a way to make it legal and actionable. So they narrowed down on these countries.

I loled every time he said detention center Btw. Does guy not realize how he sounds? He is so jovial and proud too.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
WOW.

I for once applaude Giuliani for something. At 03.10 he flat out admits it's a Muslim ban and the president told him to find a way to make it legal and actionable. So they narrowed down on these countries.

I loled every time he said detention center Btw. Does guy not realize how he sounds? He is so jovial and proud too.

I am telling you.

This is Nazi Germany.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I wouldn't even feel safe going there anymore tbh. Who knows what might happen at the airport? Clearly you have no rights anymore in the US, so if they want to they could imprison you for a year or two for no reason at all.

I doubt it will be so dangerous but definitely it is not a good sign when a stupid man can without any consideration and rational thought make decisions with a stroke of a pen that impact negatively the whole world. US has more in common with Turkey and Russia now than ever before.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I doubt it will be so dangerous but definitely it is not a good sign when a stupid man can without any consideration and rational thought make decisions with a stroke of a pen that impact negatively the whole world. US has more in common with Turkey and Russia now than ever before.
Why take the risk? No one knows what they're doing in the US right now. None of this makes sense. Why would anyone still go there?

Jun 6, 2015

I don't think white Europeans need to be worried or scared about a being imprisoned for no reason but I personally wouldn't be comfortable traveling to a country who's leader has thrown human rights to a garbage bin.

People need to be careful though when speaking about US and it's people, it's not fair to cast a slur on the whole country and it's people based on these actions even though majority of them voted in favor of these chances. We don't want to resort to the same behavior they have.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't think white Europeans need to be worried or scared about a being imprisoned for no reason but I personally wouldn't be comfortable traveling to a country who's leader has thrown human rights to a garbage bin.

People need to be careful though when speaking about US and it's people, it's not fair to cast a slur on the whole country and it's people based on these actions even though majority of them voted in favor of these chances. We don't want to resort to the same behavior they have.
You 'think'. The world was a different place six months ago. A ban based pretty much on religion, the assumption that all muslims are terrorists.. These things were considered medieval six months ago. I'm telling you, I am not comfortable taking the risk of being imprisoned in the US because I have no guarantee my rights will be respected.

As for your second part, not all Germans supported Hitler. They still lived in Nazi Germany.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I am actually finding it difficult to remain calm under all of this. I do not think that I personally have ever been as disgusted with something as I am now. I believe our rights, our freedoms, our family members, our friends and our humanity are at risk if we continue down this path.

And it's not just the US. Why the fuck isn't the rest of the world responding? Where is my government? Where is the UK? Where is Italy? Where is Sweden? Where is the EU?

We are all standing here, silent, letting this happen to us.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
You 'think'. The world was a different place six months ago. A ban based pretty much on religion, the assumption that all muslims are terrorists.. These things were considered medieval six months ago. I'm telling you, I am not comfortable taking the risk of being imprisoned in the US because I have no guarantee my rights will be respected.

As for your second part, not all Germans supported Hitler. They still lived in Nazi Germany.
Well let me but it this way then. I'm sure white Europeans won't be imprisoned for no reason in the US. Let's not start resorting to the same scaremongering they have.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well let me but it this way then. I'm sure white Europeans won't be imprisoned for no reason in the US. Let's not start resorting to the same scaremongering they have.
You're wrong. You don't know. You can't be sure. When a society slides this far down, anything goes.

Jun 6, 2015
You're wrong. You don't know. You can't be sure. When a society slides this far down, anything goes.
That's the point though. You are doing the same thing that they are by basing your arguments on hypothetical scenarios of terror.

All the actions Trump has done thus far are absolutely disgusting and in no way acceptable but we can't start judging people based on what they might do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)