'Murica! (510 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
So, you guys are saying someone, who was desperately looking to outsource the job of a Pres before he even won the election, may lack the dedication and overall readiness for the position?

Hmm ...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So, you guys are saying someone, who was desperately looking to outsource the job of a Pres before he even won the election, may lack the dedication and overall readiness for the position?

Hmm ...
When he realizes he's the president and has to work with world powers and is not the lead producer on a reality TV show, I can see him losing interest pronto.

Like Jesse Ventura or Schwarzenegger. It looks better on TV than it is in real life.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
-target Gay marriage - I think it devalues traditional marriage, a very important part of society though I think having a civil union with the same rights as marriage would be adequate
-abortion - killing a fetus is considered social progress? generally think it shouldn't be allowed unless in case of mother's life in danger, rape, some birth defects (i.e. severe intellectual disability - if these can be detected) or other such extreme cases
-deportations - illegal immigrants do not equate to societal progress
you lil faggot

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
When he realizes he's the president and has to work with world powers and is not the lead producer on a reality TV show, I can see him losing interest pronto.

Like Jesse Ventura or Schwarzenegger. It looks better on TV than it is in real life.
I think you are overestimating Trump here - he knew this wasn't for him even before he got elected. Only reason why Trump was in all of this was to feed his ego with the attention of a pres candidate and potentially winning the election.
All the hard work and responsibility that would soon follow requires dedication and sacrifice to and for something other than the guy you see in the mirror. Does that speak Trump to you, quite possibly the biggest narcissist/egotist to have ever walked the earth?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
-Trickle down economics - pretty iffy on this one but he wants to cut lower class taxes too to increase spending power
-repeal Obamacare - not exactly a resounding success is it?
-target Gay marriage - I think it devalues traditional marriage, a very important part of society though I think having a civil union with the same rights as marriage would be adequate
-abortion - killing a fetus is considered social progress? generally think it shouldn't be allowed unless in case of mother's life in danger, rape, some birth defects (i.e. severe intellectual disability - if these can be detected) or other such extreme cases
-deportations - illegal immigrants do not equate to societal progress

what is worse to you, "racism" (in this context) or innocent people being killed by terrorists?
You know what devalues "traditional marriage" more than anything? Divorces. Gtfo here with that denying gay marriage bummshit. People who say that are just your usual bible thumping retards who can't think for themselves and blame others for everything that they think is wrong.

Same with abortions. So what if someone doesn't want to have a child? Why should they have to go through birth and then financial obligations they don't want? This really should be a non-issue in my eyes. You want a fucking abortion? Get one.

And this country was started by illegal immigrants. It's America, we should continue to be open to others. Just because someone's grandparents got here first, it doesn't make them more important. We should obviously not allow everyone in but illegal immigrants are not negatively affecting this country.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You know what devalues "traditional marriage" more than anything? Divorces. Gtfo here with that denying gay marriage bummshit. People who say that are just your usual bible thumping retards who can't think for themselves and blame others for everything that they think is wrong.

Same with abortions. So what if someone doesn't want to have a child? Why should they have to go through birth and then financial obligations they don't want? This really should be a non-issue in my eyes. You want a fucking abortion? Get one.

And this country was started by illegal immigrants. It's America, we should continue to be open to others. Just because someone's grandparents got here first, it doesn't make them more important. We should obviously not allow everyone in but illegal immigrants are not negatively affecting this country.
He's a teenager and he's raving about traditional marriage. What the shit is happening on that Island.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Watch the presser after he met Obama for the first time. He isnt ready.
There is isnt a single second I ever thought he was ready, but him quitting? That seems bizzare lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Simply because he will have to work 18 hour days, and he will be greatly restricted in his movements and actions, sucky way to spend possibly your last decent years on earth
He is a moron, but you figure he didnt consider this before hand?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 490)