'Murica! (101 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Distracted by Alex Jones’ ass-munching there. But I’d like to point out that Facebook, Google, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. are all banned in China.

Not that I’m for tit-for-tat. But the Balkanization of the Internet has been long underway. Even in India, many of these major sites just “disappear” for days at a time (thank you, Modipus).

I detest everything on TikTok. I masochistically tried 200 videos to see what the fuss was about. I immediately blocked the posters of about 197 of them, asking never to show their asses to me again. The other three I merely skipped before I could throw up in my mouth. TikTok is the hell of watching public access cable television in the 90s, but made 100x worse with 10000x more vanity.

That said, anyone who wants to wallow in that toxic soup should have their own pig heaven in pig poop for all I care. As far as I’m concerned, the more who give up their precious lives to it, the more I will be able to subjugate them as my future slaves.
TikTok is also banned in china, not a great example.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I recommend TikTok to all the tuzzers here, it shits on other social media.

can get addicting af but it’s good. A lot better at not shoving ads in your face compared to insta. Facebook is probably the worst.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
what are you watching on tiktok?
Lia.lewis - hot chick that’s good at calcio
MPRANKS - magic tricks
cowturtle - dude turned his entire basement into a fish tank
Championsleague - CL highlights
mayilong0 - Chinese dude with AI face of Elon musk, hilarious somehow

some of the accounts I follow

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Dude, a supposed squatting epidemic is all conservative media talks about now. Whassup with that?

It's like squatting has become the new knockout game.

Yet no other social or MSM media circles are covering it. It's strange, you know? Do you think it just pushes conservative buttons more? Like Sharia Law did a few years back.

It's strange how it's playing out, because this has gotten bigger and with more legs in conservative circles than the French bed bug scare a few months ago -- and that was in all media.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dude, a supposed squatting epidemic is all conservative media talks about now. Whassup with that?

Yet no other social or MSM media circles are covering it. It's strange, you know? Do you think it just pushes conservative buttons more? Like Sharia Law did a few years back.

It's strange how it's playing out, because this has gotten bigger and with more legs in conservative circles than the French bed bug scare a few months ago -- and that was in all media.
Netflix documentary “worst roomate ever”

we have our own squatters here in the team

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

I'm so mad squatters stole a home from a boomer that was already buying his 3rd home to rent out and power fucking me out of the housing market. Not.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I recommend TikTok to all the tuzzers here, it shits on other social media.

can get addicting af but it’s good. A lot better at not shoving ads in your face compared to insta. Facebook is probably the worst.
I just can't. No boners here from thirsty amateur crap.

I'm so mad squatters stole a home from a boomer that was already buying his 3rd home to rent out and power fucking me out of the housing market. Not.
This is it, though. I mean, if you're Sean Hannity and running a multi-state empire of some 877 residential homes, that's one thing. What we have is a lot of moaning because people have way more houses than they can actually use or live in. That it takes months for them to realize someone else made use of it.

What housing crisis?

It's as if the porch pirates said, "Fook Amazon packages... nobody's home, so I'm moving in."

Jun 16, 2020
Squatters should be gased, if they try to get back in after that ordeal, then they should be shot, plain and simple
I have always thought that it’s insane that squatters have rights. It’s the same here, but here it are mostly extreme left anarchist type of people and you don’t see it that often. Once they’re in it’s very hard to get them out, it costs time and money. With all the illegal aliens coming in at your country, I can imagine it’s way worse.

Imagine having a property, paying for it for years, some douchebag entering it and once you knock the teeth out of his filthy mouth you’re the one going to jail. Who the hell makes those laws

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I have always thought that it’s insane that squatters have rights. It’s the same here, but here it are mostly extreme left anarchist type of people and you don’t see it that often. Once they’re in it’s very hard to get them out, it costs time and money. With all the illegal aliens coming in at your country, I can imagine it’s way worse.

Imagine having a property, paying for it for years, some douchebag entering it and once you knock the teeth out of his filthy mouth you’re the one going to jail. Who the hell makes those laws
Bored white women. But i have to say as bad as these squatter laws are, they pale in ubiquity and ridiculousness when compared to HOA laws.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)