'Murica! (180 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I just found this video, it’s about the UAP’s. I think there’s some stigma around that guy, but even if just a small bit of what he claims is true, it’s absolutely mind blowing. The snowball is getting bigger and bigger isn’t it? Someone with some objective info, what the hell is going on exactly?

https://www.youtube.com/live/zDY7t6HihCw?feature=share
How do you find the time for these long videos?
I met some girls tonight, i picked up the tab at the first joint without the faintest of protests. When we got to the second spot, one of the hoowas starts going on about career, toxic masculinity, and her need to be all she can be. I go great I'm about to order some expensive steak and really could use the equality clause. She clams up real quick. It gets worse. As i am waiting for the toilet, this milf that made eye contact with me earlier is standing right behind me, like really up close. She goes"I'm from brazil I'm here with my husband, but we want to experience something new, are you in?"

If that's what we are working with thank God they are not birthing.
Well....were you in? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
How do you find the time for these long videos?
I listen to a incredible amount of audio on a yearly base. When I drive, when I sport, sometimes when I work, go for walks or even when I do stuff at home I absolutely love to listen to interesting things. That varies from random mercato news to scientific things like physics, or in yesterdays case that press conference regarding UAP’s. In my opinion it’s one of the most efficient ways to use your time, I’d recommend it to everyone over music. Not that listening to music is bad though

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I just found this video, it’s about the UAP’s. I think there’s some stigma around that guy, but even if just a small bit of what he claims is true, it’s absolutely mind blowing. The snowball is getting bigger and bigger isn’t it? Someone with some objective info, what the hell is going on exactly?

https://www.youtube.com/live/zDY7t6HihCw?feature=share
UAP Truthers unite!

I listen to a incredible amount of audio on a yearly base. When I drive, when I sport, sometimes when I work, go for walks or even when I do stuff at home I absolutely love to listen to interesting things. That varies from random mercato news to scientific things like physics, or in yesterdays case that press conference regarding UAP’s. In my opinion it’s one of the most efficient ways to use your time, I’d recommend it to everyone over music. Not that listening to music is bad though
I can't do audio. I can barely do video. I know video is all the rage now as anyone under 40 can't tie their shoes anymore without an explainer video and several wannabe Ewe Tuber celebrities to entertain you during the process.

And yeah, I'm such an old fart: I prefer to read.

And that's where audio bugs me. Like video, it's the serial nature of the content. I cannot pan and scan, I have to be a mostly captive audience to someone droning on half the time about something of no interest. And sure. I could scrub the audio/video fast forward. But it doesn't even compare to the scanning I can visually do with text.

Listening to digital audio - whether talking heads on YouTube or podcasts -- feels like listening to someone else's voice mail to me. Who does that?

But then I haven't owned a car in 5 years...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

I've recently started listening to podcasts. But to be fair there is so much volume out there. And mostly it's people who really like to hear themselves talk.

I just finished listening to Uncivil though and I did quite like that one.

Jun 16, 2020
UAP Truthers unite!

I can't do audio. I can barely do video. I know video is all the rage now as anyone under 40 can't tie their shoes anymore without an explainer video and several wannabe Ewe Tuber celebrities to entertain you during the process.

And yeah, I'm such an old fart: I prefer to read.

And that's where audio bugs me. Like video, it's the serial nature of the content. I cannot pan and scan, I have to be a mostly captive audience to someone droning on half the time about something of no interest. And sure. I could scrub the audio/video fast forward. But it doesn't even compare to the scanning I can visually do with text.

Listening to digital audio - whether talking heads on YouTube or podcasts -- feels like listening to someone else's voice mail to me. Who does that?

But then I haven't owned a car in 5 years...
Try audio books

- - - Updated - - -

I've recently started listening to podcasts. But to be fair there is so much volume out there. And mostly it's people who really like to hear themselves talk.

I just finished listening to Uncivil though and I did quite like that one.
Just find some things that you're interested in. A great deal of what I listen are YT video's on that specific topic aswel. I really dislike listening to the radio on my 30 min drive to work, feels like a real waste of time while travelling already is a waste of time.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Try audio books

- - - Updated - - -

Just find some things that you're interested in. A great deal of what I listen are YT video's on that specific topic aswel. I really dislike listening to the radio on my 30 min drive to work, feels like a real waste of time while travelling already is a waste of time.
Good man, i hate the radio, shit turns you into a drone real fast. I listen mostly to history podcasts, my latest discovery is: cost of glory. It is mostly Plutarch inspired but i like the guy's delivery.

Jun 16, 2020
Good man, i hate the radio, shit turns you into a drone real fast. I listen mostly to history podcasts, my latest discovery is: cost of glory. It is mostly Plutarch inspired but i like the guy's delivery.
Radio is a total waste of time, songs you wouldn’t listen if you had to choose, news that you’ll already read on your phone and many shows that honestly aren’t even interesting. The only time when I liked radio was when I worked construction when I was 18, at least some distractions of doing all that heavy work.

I added the podcasts to my favourites, thanks. I love all of it man, I’m a true nerd in that regard. I absolutely loved listening to Brian Cox on JRE, the way he translates the universe in a understandable way is insane.

Podcasts or even listening to documentaries are easier digestible than audiobooks which are too monotoon for me. I gave up after trying two books, maybe I should give it another go

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Radio is a total waste of time, songs you wouldn’t listen if you had to choose, news that you’ll already read on your phone and many shows that honestly aren’t even interesting. The only time when I liked radio was when I worked construction when I was 18, at least some distractions of doing all that heavy work.

I added the podcasts to my favourites, thanks. I love all of it man, I’m a true nerd in that regard. I absolutely loved listening to Brian Cox on JRE, the way he translates the universe in a understandable way is insane.

Podcasts or even listening to documentaries are easier digestible than audiobooks which are too monotoon for me. I gave up after trying two books, maybe I should give it another go
I like audio books and podcasts in the gym, especially when I get bored of my music.

Actually looking for a good one now. I'll try the one Gordo recommended

Maybe we should open a thread for this, or take it to the books thread :p

Jun 16, 2020
I like audio books and podcasts in the gym, especially when I get bored of my music.

Actually looking for a good one now. I'll try the one Gordo recommended

Maybe we should open a thread for this, or take it to the books thread :p
I’d suggest North 02 on YouTube aswel, it’s about evolution. His voice is a bit boring but it’s very interesting.

This matter deserves a thread indeed.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 157)