'Murica! (135 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's really just the natural progression of when people are put into an assault trauma mentality.

Part of this is by design you know. You get dem darkies demanding reparations for finding racism in their corn flakes and you get gun sellers turning up the mayhem and murder knobs to 11, this is the result. People be getting triggered at the speed of TikTok and at the scale of "that dude is wearing a dress".

Or there's a huge culture war going because of a severe demographic shift and a commie take over of major institutions. White team is on the defensive, and white team won't just take it in the bum like their cousins in Europe coz they got the 2nd and they can sure organize.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Or there's a huge culture war going because of a severe demographic shift and a commie take over of major institutions. White team is on the defensive, and white team won't just take it in the bum like their cousins in Europe coz they got the 2nd and they can sure organize.
But for a so-called culture war, the proxy battles are pettier than a Victorian-era tea party etiquette dis war... just with rage and guns.

Peeps like Milton Berle went full drag 40 years ago and metal dudes loved it:

Now some no-name tranny rando with a beer can who deserves none of our attention is being given it in spades to mark the reported end of Western Civlization. It's not a good look for the white team.

If someone insists you use their pronouns, you are still allowed to laugh in their face and say "no". It's your choice if you want to be a dick or if you feel the other person is just being a dick.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
But for a so-called culture war, the proxy battles are pettier than a Victorian-era tea party etiquette dis war... just with rage and guns.

Peeps like Milton Berle went full drag 40 years ago and metal dudes loved it:

Now some no-name tranny rando with a beer can who deserves none of our attention is being given it in spades to mark the reported end of Western Civlization. It's not a good look for the white team.

If someone insists you use their pronouns, you are still allowed to laugh in their face and say "no". It's your choice if you want to be a dick or if you feel the other person is just being a dick.

But you are intentionally being short-sighted here. It's not just some rando tranny on a beer can. It's about a fringe trying to hold a whole nation hostage, and this is just one of its expressions.

Glam rock fag boys were not jammed down our throats, and didn't hijack public discourse because they thought it was genocide for them not to be included in women spaces.

I get the appeal and comfort of the insouciant "hey as long as it doesn't affect me directly at this very instant, then it's all gravy"
But deep down you know, from extensive history reading to simple logical inference that the normalization of mental illness and obscene displays of debauchery is not a recipe for success. Add to it the classic marxist tactics of language and social pressure these lot use to push their insanity and youd have to be a fool to not see the impending disaster this is.

Jun 16, 2020
But you are intentionally being short-sighted here. It's not just some rando tranny on a beer can. It's about a fringe trying to hold a whole nation hostage, and this is just one of its expressions.

Glam rock fag boys were not jammed down our throats, and didn't hijack public discourse because they thought it was genocide for them not to be included in women spaces.

I get the appeal and comfort of the insouciant "hey as long as it doesn't affect me directly at this very instant, then it's all gravy"
But deep down you know, from extensive history reading to simple logical inference that the normalization of mental illness and obscene displays of debauchery is not a recipe for success. Add to it the classic marxist tactics of language and social pressure these lot use to push their insanity and youd have to be a fool to not see the impending disaster this is.
Well spoken signore

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

People think they have an existential fight because some tranny is pitching the beer they don't even drink anymore themselves. At best this is a complete distraction from anything that actually matters. At worst, it's a fight-intolerance-with-intolerance fantasy that makes people become the very thing they hate. I mean, look at Israel right now.

Yes, there is a fringe that wants to hold the whole nation hostage. I'm not advocating a non-engagement/passivist stamp, but I believe that the white team would do better being more publicly dismissive than drama queens about it.

It's "we've co-existed with trans people and drag queens all our lives, but some fringe today is aiming for a power grab to make us all conform completely to their needs and none of our own" versus "men wearing dresses are reading books in all your schools to molest your children". There's a difference. The first acknowledges the past, which the white team always glorifies, still signals empathy and compassion (how many people in the GOP senate have trans children again?) but while also not giving away its own sense of importance or power.

The second dismisses the past and promotes hysterical paranoia. Doing the second only begets more of the second. Like armed nukes, nobody wins those wars -- they become wars of attrition full of collateral damage and ultimately hating yourselves at the end of it. It also demonizes their own. Conservatives with trans or gay kids are forced into cognitive dissonance to save face in these wars, which is completely f'ed up.

The only jamming-down-throats about this Bud Light tranny I've seen is coming from conservative media. They're creating their own problem and publicizing it.

We need to be careful about mental illness and obscene displays of debauchery as a universal label. We have both of those and you don't have to be trans or non-binary to qualify. But you do need to call out normalizing it in either situation. There comes a point where Kanye West's mental illness on public display isn't so entertaining anymore either and gets problematic. Him being trans has nothing to do with it.

Just because someone puts their pronouns on their LinkedIn profile doesn't mean you have to. It might shock you, but I usually identify more as a centrist. There's things I hate on the fringes of all sides. So in some ways, I need the white team to be viable and rational and human to stay in the game. To not get distracted to become voodoo witch hunters that discredit much of what they stand for... giving ammunition to the "enemy".

Like white blood cells, the white team plays a critical role in society in calling out the stupid and the self-important as part of our collective social immune system. But when it loses the plot and goes all Hispanic panic, that's just called leukemia.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

And that's exactly what it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile...lib utopias in prime form:

https://cwbchicago.com/2023/04/2-bo...up-overwhelms-chicago-police-in-the-loop.html

Totally normal behavior.

- - - Updated - - -

but but conservative Christians :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

https://abc7.com/compton-arco-gas-station-looting-los-angeles-county-vandalizing/13136901/

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
People think they have an existential fight because some tranny is pitching the beer they don't even drink anymore themselves. At best this is a complete distraction from anything that actually matters. At worst, it's a fight-intolerance-with-intolerance fantasy that makes people become the very thing they hate. I mean, look at Israel right now.

Yes, there is a fringe that wants to hold the whole nation hostage. I'm not advocating a non-engagement/passivist stamp, but I believe that the white team would do better being more publicly dismissive than drama queens about it.

It's "we've co-existed with trans people and drag queens all our lives, but some fringe today is aiming for a power grab to make us all conform completely to their needs and none of our own" versus "men wearing dresses are reading books in all your schools to molest your children". There's a difference. The first acknowledges the past, which the white team always glorifies, still signals empathy and compassion (how many people in the GOP senate have trans children again?) but while also not giving away its own sense of importance or power.

The second dismisses the past and promotes hysterical paranoia. Doing the second only begets more of the second. Like armed nukes, nobody wins those wars -- they become wars of attrition full of collateral damage and ultimately hating yourselves at the end of it. It also demonizes their own. Conservatives with trans or gay kids are forced into cognitive dissonance to save face in these wars, which is completely f'ed up.

The only jamming-down-throats about this Bud Light tranny I've seen is coming from conservative media. They're creating their own problem and publicizing it.

We need to be careful about mental illness and obscene displays of debauchery as a universal label. We have both of those and you don't have to be trans or non-binary to qualify. But you do need to call out normalizing it in either situation. There comes a point where Kanye West's mental illness on public display isn't so entertaining anymore either and gets problematic. Him being trans has nothing to do with it.

Just because someone puts their pronouns on their LinkedIn profile doesn't mean you have to. It might shock you, but I usually identify more as a centrist. There's things I hate on the fringes of all sides. So in some ways, I need the white team to be viable and rational and human to stay in the game. To not get distracted to become voodoo witch hunters that discredit much of what they stand for... giving ammunition to the "enemy".

Like white blood cells, the white team plays a critical role in society in calling out the stupid and the self-important as part of our collective social immune system. But when it loses the plot and goes all Hispanic panic, that's just called leukemia.
Sorry i have to ask did you type all this on your phone, if yes i already concede you won the argument :lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Ok so we are mostly in agreement, i think the main point that separates us is something we already discussed, and that is the importance of percentages of the white team in the equation. I think after it drops past a certain point it becomes deleterious.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And that's exactly what it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile...lib utopias in prime form:

https://cwbchicago.com/2023/04/2-bo...up-overwhelms-chicago-police-in-the-loop.html

Totally normal behavior.

- - - Updated - - -

but but conservative Christians :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

https://abc7.com/compton-arco-gas-station-looting-los-angeles-county-vandalizing/13136901/
Well, I'm not sure they dudes looting and shooting are flashing their voter registration cards.

Sorry i have to ask did you type all this on your phone, if yes i already concede you won the argument :lol:
Nah. Desktop. I do old skool once in a while. I can't do long form on a phone. :D

Ok so we are mostly in agreement, i think the main point that separates us is something we already discussed, and that is the importance of percentages of the white team in the equation. I think after it drops past a certain point it becomes deleterious.
I honestly think we are. The fringe needs a healthy immune system to push back. The question is what to push back on and how.

Zero tolerance approaches are a recipe for failure to me. Just as identity politics is OK if it's inclusive (common good, e.g., 1964 civil rights era) but lame if it's exclusive (common enemy,, "Black Lives Matter"). Any time you speak only to an in-group, you're making a navel-gazing social movement founded in personal grievance.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I think this is a lie though. Your glam rock analogy proves that. Nobody made you listen to Poison every day, but it was played on the radio and in bars across the country. Other bands like Bon Jovi were big on Billboard and media outlets of the time, similar to Bruce Springsteen whom my dad was a huge fan of. People wore shirts, had massive festivals, and it was considered a huge period in musical and even fashion culture. Hell, this had a huge cultural impact in schools as well.

But much like nobody is making you like Poison, nobody is forcing you to waive the rainbow flag, nobody is making you change your kid’s gender, and nobody is denying you your right to practice your religion of choice. How many bills have been passed limiting one’s freedom of religion? Zero, as opposed to the plethora of bills being passed around the country denying bodily autonomy rights for women and trans folks.

So once again, it really boils down to the bathroom argument - with the argument being some trans person, or someone else, is going to commit rape in a bathroom. There is literally zero statistical evidence this happens regularly, and if someone is willing to commit rape, they’re going to find a way to do it. If it’s in the bathroom, then they’ll just follow the person into the bathroom. It’s not rocket science.

Meanwhile, every single day a pastor or some other creepy old white dude is getting charged with sexual abuse of a minor. If we’re going to have to guard every single public bathroom, then we’ll also have to guard vestibules and rectories and all the other places where sexual misconduct occurs in religious establishments. After all, those are far more common than a trans person in a public restroom.

So no, you have bought into the far right rhetoric where they need an enemy to charge up the base in the fight against “woke” politics. The easiest target is the most vulnerable, of course, because these far right Twitter clowns and politicians are bitches. I used to be down with some of the Trump stuff, but any reasonable person knows this is nothing but bigotry. Even if it wasn’t the case before, the far right is turning into everything the fat left purported, almost as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

- - - Updated - - -

The far right keeps showing the videos of Dylan as it’s their only strategy. They need a common enemy. It’s a “lookie over here” strategy while the real pedos are in the churches, playgrounds, and in government.

Meanwhile, this “successful amazing patriot boycott” has literally done nothing to the stock. It’ll keep going up as everyone knows this is just the flavor of the day, let’s see how many votes we can get from the stupid masses, political ploy. And anyways, the gays have more money than the dumb rednecks in Bible Belt anyway, so the stock is a buy for me.

- - - Updated - - -

The lunatics have taken over the assylum

And this is the stupidity from the far left. Only a complete moron would think defunding the police in a major city would be a good idea. It really takes a community to turn things around, built on a trained police force and population that’s had enough.

Here’s some examples from Detroit.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/s...tions/63-d6112137-2391-41c9-abcd-12e34b351843

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)