'Murica! (157 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think this is a lie though. Your glam rock analogy proves that. Nobody made you listen to Poison every day, but it was played on the radio and in bars across the country. Other bands like Bon Jovi were big on Billboard and media outlets of the time, similar to Bruce Springsteen whom my dad was a huge fan of. People wore shirts, had massive festivals, and it was considered a huge period in musical and even fashion culture. Hell, this had a huge cultural impact in schools as well.
Hey, I didn't even bring up Twisted Sister.

I mean, talk about a trans band. And the MAGAs we're blasting "We're Not Gonna Take It" by them at their political rallies just several months ago.

TwistedSister.jpg

How completely f'ed up is THAT? "Don't touch my Bud Light adverts, but let's rally our political movement around tranny theme songs." :dusan:

Seriously, can you get any more trans than this video? Even the kids aren't spared:

And speaking of Twisted Sister, based on your Insta feed, did you guys go to Coachella or something? :D

damn, how big of a pussy do you have to be to shoot at someone who rings your doorbell? And two headshots, meanwhile the kid is still alive, terrible fucking shot too

https://www.thedailybeast.com/famil...shot-in-the-head-after-ringing-wrong-doorbell
Domino's loses more employees that way.

I'm still having a hard time believing team white gives a shit about female athletics. Talk about a ruse.

I'd honestly respect them more if they didn't pretend to be fans of women's sports all of a sudden.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ah - so its the white liberal that makes it about race when talking about protecting women when science doesn't seem to work in their favor.

Got it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
dude shot him and then stepped outside and shot him again while he was on the ground. now police are waiting for a victim statement (he may not wake up). and investigating whether stand your ground is in play.

so stupid .
Update: Don’t think Missouri has attempted murder as an available charge.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hey, I didn't even bring up Twisted Sister.

I mean, talk about a trans band. And the MAGAs we're blasting "We're Not Gonna Take It" by them at their political rallies just several months ago.

TwistedSister.jpg

How completely f'ed up is THAT? "Don't touch my Bud Light adverts, but let's rally our political movement around tranny theme songs." :dusan:

Seriously, can you get any more trans than this video? Even the kids aren't spared:

And speaking of Twisted Sister, based on your Insta feed, did you guys go to Coachella or something? :D
I forgot that was their rally song. :lol:

And nah to Coachella. I was thinking about it though. The closest I got to the festival was sitting nearby two hipster dudes at a nice brunch spot who asked “what’s this for”, referring to the assortment of jelly, jam, and butter for the toast and baguettes sitting on their table. He was dressed like Billy Madison but with a chain around his neck. I was about to pull a Pado and throw his avocado and mushroom omelette without avocados and mushrooms across the patio. Probably good thing I didn’t go. :bianconero:

I'd honestly respect them more if they didn't pretend to be fans of women's sports all of a sudden.
White dude ranking for topics concerning women:

1) nice bush
2) pooping out babies

267,761) Participating in sports

- - - Updated - - -

Ah - so its the white liberal that makes it about race when talking about protecting women when science doesn't seem to work in their favor.

Got it.

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This reminds me of a great doctor story I remember.

You know there's this phenomenon among ER docs who have to remove strange objects from people's rectums? You know, they usual sus of "I was only naked under my robe, but my robe flew open" variety. I'm sure you've seen this phenom:
https://gizmodo.com/the-site-where-doctors-go-to-share-x-rays-of-weird-thin-1683821760

Well back in the 80s, Bud Light introduced a marketing campaign to distinguish Bud Light from other light beers (a knock at Miller's Lite):

The goal being to get customers to ask for it by name.

Now back to the butt. A doc I know had a patient who "found" a lightbulb stuck in his rectum. I asked if the ambient energy of the X-ray might have caused the light bulb to light up.

Which lead to our addition to the Bud Light commercial of its time: "Give me a light.... No, Butt Light."

And nah to Coachella. I was thinking about it though. The closest I got to the festival was sitting nearby two hipster dudes at a nice brunch spot who asked “what’s this for”, referring to the assortment of jelly, jam, and butter for the toast and baguettes sitting on their table. He was dressed like Billy Madison but with a chain around his neck. I was about to pull a Pado and throw his avocado and mushroom omelette without avocados and mushrooms across the patio. Probably good thing I didn’t go. :bianconero:
That was already funny and could have been funnier!

White dude ranking for topics concerning women:

1) nice bush
2) pooping out babies

267,761) Participating in sports
Most men I know who are agitated about tranny Bud Light pitchwomen would normally be like, "Women's sports? If I wanted to watch a bunch of lesbians get sweaty, ESPN should cover women's competitive lawncare."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)