'Murica! (57 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don’t really care about that part, the whole genetal checking thing had my Chris Hansen senses tingling
GOP is the new Catholic Church. Preaching morality while fondling prepubescent private parts.

- - - Updated - - -

But aside from the weird ass physical genital checks, kids should be competing against their own biological sex.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Hust explain this to simple europeans so that we can understand, thx
Did someone from that family shot someone in Nashville?

- - - Updated - - -

It means you are an idiot if you still live in chicago
It just means we still haven't seen how bottom of the barrel urban city libs are willing to go yet. We about to find out.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
No.

Shootings in the USA are just not newsworthy to us anymore.

We used to care, you know. Between Columbine and Sandy Hook. But somewhere along the way we noticed you weren't interested in legitimate solutions to this problem. We know you should make it harder to acquire guns. You know it too. We know you should improve the mental health of adolescents and young adults. You know it too. But you have no intention of solving any of it. There hasn't even been an attempt to. It doesn't matter to you that you can't guarantee parents that their children won't be shot at school. It's not important to you at all. What's important is profit and profit alone.

So, no. I don't care about this shooter. Because I don't care about Americans getting shot in shootings. It's what you want. So, fuck you. I don't care.
Here’s EU parents complaining to the teachers because our children learned some bad words at school

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Exactly. This isn't really about trans rights. This is just pedos who want to look at the junk of little boys and girls.
And unlike the Dalai Lama, I will go with the pedo charge on this one. Anybody who wants to make it the state's business to check wee-wees is basically seeking state-sponsored child pr0n.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)