'Murica! (148 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
big beautiful building

magnificent

best building in the history of buildings. greatest of all time
I must say, I had one of the best meals of mile life on the 11th floor of that building.

Yo, have you lot seen the video of the Nash shooter?

Mad mad mad scary/weird/odd.

I'll link.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently, this is a former student who is trans.

Super odd, given the X line in the media, but also the most liberal thing attacked a most conservative one.

Kind of a retort against the impeding of rights.

- - - Updated - - -

All of the movements are retarded (genuinely slowed vs dumb/mentally unsound) versions of what you would actually do. You would want to aim at an area of openness early and leave the line of sight late, this person is doing exactly opposite. Aiming randomly at areas where there should be a threat, but realistically, the threat would already have a shot.

Just looks weird.

@Hust Can I get your 11 Alpha/Bravo breakdown?
Never trust a tranny driving a minivan.

Isn't it just a matter of chance for a shooter in US at some point to be trans ? There's a mass shooting there like every week. No one should be surprised it the next shooter is quadriplegic.
Maybe the conservative Christian school turned him. :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wow - I gotta say. If the shooter today was a conservative MAGA, this thread would be blowing up.
No.

Shootings in the USA are just not newsworthy to us anymore.

We used to care, you know. Between Columbine and Sandy Hook. But somewhere along the way we noticed you weren't interested in legitimate solutions to this problem. We know you should make it harder to acquire guns. You know it too. We know you should improve the mental health of adolescents and young adults. You know it too. But you have no intention of solving any of it. There hasn't even been an attempt to. It doesn't matter to you that you can't guarantee parents that their children won't be shot at school. It's not important to you at all. What's important is profit and profit alone.

So, no. I don't care about this shooter. Because I don't care about Americans getting shot in shootings. It's what you want. So, fuck you. I don't care.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No.

We used to care, you know. Between Columbine and Sandy Hook. But somewhere along the way we noticed you weren't interested in legitimate solutions to this problem. We know you should make it harder to acquire guns. You know it too. We know you should improve the mental health of adolescents and young adults. You know it too. But you have no intention of solving any of it. There hasn't even been an attempt to. It doesn't matter to you that you can't guarantee parents that their children won't be shot at school. It's not important to you at all. What's important is profit and profit alone.

So, no. I don't care about this shooter. Because I don't care about Americans getting shot in shootings. It's what you want. So, fuck you. I don't care.
I feel the same way even as an American. It's just another shooting, which happens every single day. In this case, the shooting happened at a Christian school, with the shooter being a female with he/him pronouns, so you will never hear the end of it from right-wing Christians. They don't care about any other shooting, but they'll use this one to push their hate agenda. It's all fake outrage.

Isn't it just a matter of chance for a shooter in US at some point to be trans ? There's a mass shooting there like every week. No one should be surprised it the next shooter is quadriplegic.
While that's an astute observation, I wouldn't be surprised if more of these types of shootings occur now. Right-wing Christians are targeting trans people and children by passing gender-affirming care bans in multiple red states, basically cutting off these folks from the help they need, while also demonizing them as pedophiles. While most trans people just want to be left alone, there is always going to be some on the spectrum in any particular group that resort to violence.
Both parties have created a culture of hate and violence in this country where I don't see any solution. It'll just get worse.

Yesterday, there was another shooting in Nashville in a school and again and again a debate on weapons... The Republican deputy from Nashville had sent this photo to his fellow citizens for Christmas.

FsTP-8LX0AAGa7f?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
ISIS%20Wilayat%20Iraq%20May%202020%20-%20Crop2.png

Did someone say Nashville? Did someone say Christmas? @Bjerknes

My favorite domestic terrorist. :sheik:

- - - Updated - - -

@Hust explain this to simple europeans so that we can understand, thx

ittle-blonde-girl-her-father-french-baguette-sitting-table-kitchen-home-same-time-bite-215476522.jpg

ARADONA_FAN.JPG?rect=0%2C0%2C3285%2C1848&auto=format%2Ccompress&fmt=webp&format=webp&w=480&dpr=2.jpg

RebecasFamilyRecipeMexico-1024x768-1.jpg

girl-Happy-In-Kite-Festival-500x282.jpg

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
No.

Shootings are to the US as childhood disease is to the third world. Just another part of life.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've read that they're up to about 130 mass shootings this year so far. That's basically one every day, give or take.

Insanity.
Just saying mass shootings count as any shooting involving 3 or more people. So if you and your two homies are slanging on your corner in downtown baltimore and a rival gang member tries to take revenge for you killing his cousin last week that counts as a mass shooting. Not saying its not a problem but the stats of how many mass shootings happen in the us are heavily slanted by this, incidents of violent crime that are not the 'lone wofl with ar15 at a school' but the media doesnt differentiate that when they quote these statistics

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This one disturbs me the most. Like...

What's up with all the bread?

What kind of cult is this with all the laydeez wearing white but the dude ain't?

What's with all the plastic flowers?

Why does the dude have an elfen haircut and a green shirt like he's having family breakfast before going to Santa's workshop?

And why is the elf enticing his supposed daughter with a giant loaf as if standing in for daddy's schlong? And why is mom proudly arranging that play date?

How many frigging coffee cups does a family of three need to drink out of at once?

And "dreamstime.com" makes me think:

yw8Ye8O.gif

I am most disturbed.

I think 3-9 should be called a mild shooting. Save mass shootings for anything in double digits category.
I think the Vatican needs to demand that "mass" is a protected designation of origin and that only shootings that take place in Catholic churches during mass can be designated as "mass shootings".

Meaning that Dylann Roof's massacre in Charleston has to be called an "Administration of the Lord's Supper" shooting.

America has so many mass shootings, there needs to be better classifications for nuance. "Gun violence" needs to be in American English what "snow" is to eskimos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)