'Murica! (84 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Males go into the toilet for males, your side is the one making a big deal out of it trying to accomodate the small percentage of deranged males.
My side? I don't give a sh*t. Humans have existed for tens of thousands of years without segregated bathrooms. The foundational concept is a relatively dumb idea we're still stuck with only in some crazy person's idea of modernity. Unless you're using it for privacy to expose your naughty bits for whatever strange reason you might have, the issue isn't security but rather one of privacy.

And if people need privacy for changing kids diapers or putting on their Superman costume, address that. It's not about which side of your crotch faces the tinkle hole.

the ENTIRE MAJORITY has to bend to the whim of a couple oddities

that's like saying the minority get to pass the budget, declare war, amend the constitution because feelings.
That's what a republic does versus a democracy, right? You establish a baseline of minimum viable decent treatment of fellow humans. And if you don't meet those standards, it's not a popularity contest to put up to a vote.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
My side? I don't give a sh*t. Humans have existed for tens of thousands of years without segregated bathrooms. The foundational concept is a relatively dumb idea we're still stuck with only in some crazy person's idea of modernity. Unless you're using it for privacy to expose your naughty bits for whatever strange reason you might have, the issue isn't security but rather one of privacy.

And if people need privacy for changing kids diapers or putting on their Superman costume, address that. It's not about which side of your crotch faces the tinkle hole.

That's what a republic does versus a democracy, right? You establish a baseline of minimum viable decent treatment of fellow humans. And if you don't meet those standards, it's not a popularity contest to put up to a vote.
We both know this is not about bathrooms, the deconstructing of gender is the deconstructing of the very fiber of society, you may not care, that's your business, but you will be very much affected.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We both know this is not about bathrooms, the deconstructing of gender is the deconstructing of the very fiber of society, you may not care, that's your business, but you will be very much affected.
It is to the extent that some people's identities are wound up in being social irritants. Until they get to be like the old gay men in San Francisco who no longer feel special because they're normies now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
At the micro level, stop enabling mental illness. At the macro level, get away from empathy based system of ethics.
So basically, you don't want them to exist at all? Sorry, but that's not a feasible solution.

A trans person is not some Manchurian candidate trying to make everyone genderless. It's just a person. And being as such, they should have freedom of choice what they do with their bodies. I would highly suggest actually talking to someone trans and garnering their perspective (not those in your face trying to cancel Dave Chapelle). Most just want to get on with their lives and be who they want to be. Hardly a threat to anyone.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm still not able to get my head around why some people feel entitled to have a person fake their preferences for their mental benefit. That trans people need to appease those around them to make their existence in the world more comfortable with the false reality that their preferences are only a myth.

There are absolutely provocateurs, and they get off on that. But the majority of these people just want to exist with their own preferences, and the world sh*ts them enough already for wanting to do only that. The great majority of trans people have an extremely harder road in life. If it were merely a question of choice or signaling then why would you even do it?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So basically, you don't want them to exist at all? Sorry, but that's not a feasible solution.

A trans person is not some Manchurian candidate trying to make everyone genderless. It's just a person. And being as such, they should have freedom of choice what they do with their bodies. I would highly suggest actually talking to someone trans and garnering their perspective (not those in your face trying to cancel Dave Chapelle). Most just want to get on with their lives and be who they want to be. Hardly a threat to anyone.

That's exactly what i said, bingo

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
A man followed a young girl into a public bathroom, saying he identified as a woman. The man's teeth were knocked out by the girl's father, who says he identifies as the tooth fairy.
There exists instances where people are born as a male with more feminine characteristics or vice versa but in majority of cases its a manifestation of a mental problem, disorder or disease. "Woman" with a dick who want to make it a law what pronoun to use to describe them. This is not a man with feminine characteristics or a natural born gay, this is an individual who wants to completely change who he is.
Bruce Jenner has a mental disorder since he was a cross dressing kid. Now that society allows him he is not hiding it anymore that doesn't mean he is cured.
Another important branch of the Alpha male pussification program, the LgBTQ and the like...sponsored by the NWO.

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I wish people didn't like TikTok or Ed Sheeran. But here we are.
I will not stand for Ed Sheehan slander

- - - Updated - - -

There exists instances where people are born as a male with more feminine characteristics or vice versa but in majority of cases its a manifestation of a mental problem, disorder or disease. "Woman" with a dick who want to make it a law what pronoun to use to describe them. This is not a man with feminine characteristics or a natural born gay, this is an individual who wants to completely change who he is.
Bruce Jenner has a mental disorder since he was a cross dressing kid. Now that society allows him he is not hiding it anymore that doesn't mean he is cured.
Another important branch of the Alpha male pussification program, the LgBTQ and the like...sponsored by the NWO.
is this your professional opinion? Obtained from extensive research?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Bingo. You give your opinion I give mine. I didn't come in with some smart ass BS trying to be funny? To debunk? No purpose but to be a smart ass. You chose the type of reply you got.
you need to learn the difference between opinion and fact. Read the part I bolded and see if that reads like an opinion. I’m not surprised you can’t differentiate between the two tho.

guess your dad was too busy sucking my dad’s cock to teach you.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
you need to learn the difference between opinion and fact. Read the part I bolded and see if that reads like an opinion. I’m not surprised you can’t differentiate between the two tho.

guess your dad was too busy sucking my dad’s cock to teach you.
Hey little kid, newsflash for you the shit you say is opinion. Nothing is proven either way, there is no scientific machine that debunks what you or I say. (Not yet, which is why it's opinion. What i said is also opinion we can get into supporting our individual opinions and go from there. But at no point did I come in with a reply with a smart ass comment regarding your opinion. That is the difference.)Now go bitch to the mods.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)