'Murica! (376 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Funny how you don't see MSM and lefty twitter drooling over the fact that Winsome Sears will be Virginia's first, black female lieutenant governor. Of course it's because she's a republican, nothing else. Suddenly "black excellence" doesn't matter to them anymore
Indeed. It's because they think people can only be black if they vote Dem.

And I'm 100% serious.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaand you should stop writing right there
Nah, I think it actually makes me more qualified to speak on the matter. It's a matter of logic and fairness to all, not a matter of what your "heart" tells you.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But... that's not possible everywhere, unless you're mandating that every single business or building has those types of bathrooms.

There's literally nothing stopping the "pervs" from going into whatever restroom they want right now. I've gone into bathrooms marked as Women before because the men's was shut down or full. There's also nothing stopping some random dude from exposing himself in the street anywhere.

You're not going to manage anything by not allowing people to be themselves. You're just going to hurt people and create a new wave of far-left Dave Chapelle haters, except that they'll be in your face in the men's room.

- - - Updated - - -

It could be all sorts of things. It could be drawing the black vote, too.

She's one hell of a lady.
Forza Winsome. Legend.

At least we agree there :)

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaand you should stop writing right there
I mean Andy brings up good points, don’t get me wrong. I just don’t agree entirely. Doesn’t mean I can’t be persuaded.

example: I had gay guys in the showers at Navy boot camp. You want a “clamoroso” moment then get in a mass shower with 60 naked guys all of all shapes, sizes and sexual orientation and you’ll get perspective quickly.

but…guys in girls bathrooms. Doesn’t sit well with me.

- - - Updated - - -

To what Andy said, this is the same reason why some people want to ban guns, btw. Except in the case with guns, we actually know of people using them with bad intentions. Meanwhile, I'm lacking any real data on all the sexual predators feigning transhood to attack women under the bathroom stall doors.

This happens with every presidential election these days. Presidential elections shock the system and get the lazies off the couch, motivating them to do reactionary votes at midterm elections. This pattern has been going on since Clinton.

Legends would have sold the NFT of it already.
bolded: Good.

that's why I love this country: democracy.

- - - Updated - - -

@GordoDeCentral @Enron @ALC

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...order-ships-in-approximately-10-12-weeks.html

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...order-ships-in-approximately-10-12-weeks.html

- - - Updated - - -

:touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, I think it actually makes me more qualified to speak on the matter. It's a matter of logic and fairness to all, not a matter of what your "heart" tells you.
My heart def isn’t telling me I don’t want guys in a girls bathroom.

my heart tells me I want to build a blackout AR-15 tho.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Indeed. It's because they think people can only be black if they vote Dem.

And I'm 100% serious.

- - - Updated - - -

It's fair for mentally deranged males to have access to potentially vulnerable younger females in a closed space? Or it's fair to make uncomfortable 90% of the females to accomodate .1% of mentally deranged male?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

bolded: Good.

that's why I love this country: democracy.
I agree with this much. Better to keep all political parties on their toes and not fat, dumb, and happy.

It's fair for mentally deranged males to have access to potentially vulnerable younger females in a closed space? Or it's fair to make uncomfortable 90% of the females to accomodate .1% of mentally deranged male?
My question? If the mentally deranged male is such a small percentage, then why are we employing the thought police in case something might happen with such a low likelihood?

May as well close the boy's locker rooms and bathrooms too while we're at it.

biden farted:lol::lol:
America can't take much more losing.

- - - Updated - - -

@Enron @swag

I can make a fart noise through my Armpit. How do you make yours?
MjAxMy03NjIzYTdkNWJhZGFlOWE1.png

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The Republican Party has become the party of fear tactics. The immigrants, antifa, now trannies. All issues that with minimal effect on anything that politicians use to rile them up because they can’t bring up how they’re passing policies to grift them. Imagine running on a platform that is about bathroom usage :lol:

But they’ll still take their little boys to church where the priest molestation ratio is like 50/50.

possibility vs probability

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The Republican Party has become the party of fear tactics. The immigrants, antifa, now trannies. All issues that with minimal effect on anything that politicians use to rile them up because they can’t bring up how they’re passing policies to grift them. Imagine running on a platform that is about bathroom usage :lol:

But they’ll still take their little boys to church where the priest molestation ratio is like 50/50.

Don't fall for divide and conquer

Dems and Reps are the same

The globohomo has many faces and he knows many tricks

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I agree with this much. Better to keep all political parties on their toes and not fat, dumb, and happy.

My question? If the mentally deranged male is such a small percentage, then why are we employing the thought police in case something might happen with such a low likelihood?

May as well close the boy's locker rooms and bathrooms too while we're at it.

MjAxMy03NjIzYTdkNWJhZGFlOWE1.png

Males go into the toilet for males, your side is the one making a big deal out of it trying to accomodate the small percentage of deranged males.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

immigration is a problem - there is a reason the media stopped showing footage of the border

Antifa should be tactically relocated to an island outside Antartica

- - - Updated - - -

Males go into the toilet for males, your side is the one making a big deal out of it trying to accomodate the small percentage of deranged males.
yep

the ENTIRE MAJORITY has to bend to the whim of a couple oddities

that's like saying the minority get to pass the budget, declare war, amend the constitution because feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

please, Dems are still going on about January 6th "insurrection" lol
notice RUSSIA isn't being discussed :lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Newsflash bro - transwomen don't want to rape women. They want to be women. Meaning, they're going to look like women.

Something tells me you don't want them in the men's room either.

- - - Updated - - -

that's like saying the minority get to pass the budget, declare war, amend the constitution because feelings.

- - - Updated - - -
Well, that same majority had similar excuses for why they denied rights to black people and de gays, so sometimes the majority are pretty dumb folks.

Majority elected Biden and want your guns gone btw.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
immigration is a problem - there is a reason the media stopped showing footage of the border

- - - Updated - - -

yep

- - - Updated - - -

One of the important objectives for creating BS legislation, is to control the process one uses to formulate thoughts.
Much of the sheeple are unaware and will swallow anything in the name of "liberation". Dangerous fucking slope for mankind.
Brought to you by the NWO.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Newsflash bro - transwomen don't want to rape women. They want to be women. Meaning, they're going to look like women.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that same majority had similar excuses for why they denied rights to black people and de gays, so sometimes the majority are pretty dumb folks.

Skin color isn't a mental disorder, though. Same reason we try not to sell guns to people with clear mental disorders. That majority you mention that denied rights to black people were democrats. So I'm glad you brought that up. Same party doing stupid shit.

- - - Updated - - -

..sometimes majority are pretty dumb

majority elected Biden.

You said it. Not me.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Newsflash they can never be women, it also so happens the latest transgender rape story might have just flipped virginia.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Where have trans folks been using the bathroom for the last 100 years or whatever? Probably best if they use whatever bathroom they’ve been using all along.

That’s my opinion on the matter.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

yep

- - - Updated - - -

Just to play devil’s advocate here, by that logic should we also get rid of handicapped stalls, ramps on buildings and handicapped parking spots? Because it’s a small minority getting preferential treatment to the “detriment” of the majority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 366)