'Murica! (120 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Hey little kid, newsflash for you the shit you say is opinion. Nothing is proven either way, there is no scientific machine that debunks what you or I say. (Not yet, which is why it's opinion. What i said is also opinion we can get into supporting our individual opinions and go from there. But at no point did I come in with a reply with a smart ass comment regarding your opinion. That is the difference.)Now go bitch to the mods.
Just go read up on opinions vs facts, you might learn something.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Just go read up on opinions vs facts, you might learn something.
The very fact you read it in a forum should tell you it's opinion. The way i present it without any links or citations from any books that define gender preference beyond a doubt, is another hint it's an opinion. You are going to teach me something you dunce? Read a real book Instagram doesn't count kid.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The very fact you read it in a forum should tell you it's opinion. The way i present it without any links or citations from any books that define gender preference beyond a doubt, is another hint it's an opinion. You are going to teach me something you dunce? Read a real book Instagram doesn't count kid.
ok boomer

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just to play devil’s advocate here, by that logic should we also get rid of handicapped stalls, ramps on buildings and handicapped parking spots? Because it’s a small minority getting preferential treatment to the “detriment” of the majority.
A man in a wheelchair going into the mens room is different than a biological male going into the womens room.

- - - Updated - - -

What is a "half fag" exactly?
Guys like me that have a crush on Thor

- - - Updated - - -

So I’ve had gun examples, handicapped examples to try and draw parallels on minorities.

do we go a step further and tolerate pedophilia? Pedos are minorities …Those people just want to be accepted as normal too, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously it’s an outlandish example. But it seems to be the trend

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Breaking news that is not surprising at all.

Just keeps getting worse and worse, with no end in sight. Biden needs to beg the Fed to stop buying assets across the board. He also needs to cut spending, open up the flood gates when it comes to energy productive capacity, and stop creating new regulations for every single thing since they only cost money.

If not, he's going to go down as one of the worst inflationary cunt/wanker/piece of shit Presidents of our history.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Supply chains just can't keep up. I would have to think after the holiday season this slows down though.
It's not just supply chains though. They keep blaming it on that sole factor, but it's much more than that. Some of the regulations they've put into the place the last several months are increasing pressure on supply chains, so it's not just Covid. Then we keep spending money like it's no tomorrow.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It's not just supply chains though. They keep blaming it on that sole factor, but it's much more than that. Some of the regulations they've put into the place the last several months are increasing pressure on supply chains, so it's not just Covid. Then we keep spending money like it's no tomorrow.
On energy?

Gotta spend though, we all have to run out to the local Walmart and buy the latest cheap plastic bullshit from China of course.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
On energy?

Gotta spend though, we all have to run out to the local Walmart and buy the latest cheap plastic bullshit from China of course.
Energy regulations, transportation regulations, et cetera. There is a shortage in truck drivers because of new standards they implemented and the fact nobody wants to work anymore cuz free shit.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Energy regulations, transportation regulations, et cetera. There is a shortage in truck drivers because of new standards they implemented and the fact nobody wants to work anymore cuz free shit.
It's a rough job in general as well when you consider the lifestyle, I've been hearing about a shortage even before COVID but of course it is even more important now.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Do they drop everyone out of the labor force in Utah after 6 months of unemployment just like U3 data?
I don’t know, we are a red state so who knows
there’s no extra money for being unemployed any more
It’s probably due to unprecedented job growth and a statewide population just above a million

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 99)