Mozart (13 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
I really hope we can get Mozart. Why? because he plays the samùe type of football as Emerson. I don't see him as the ideal partner, IMO he would be an ideal replacement.

Why replace the 'Puma'? Simply: he played a whole season, and ended up with a pubalgy(sp?), a very annoying sickness than can only be cured with rest.
But our great midfielder doesn't know what rest is. He's now playing the confederation's cup, and will only have 10 days of rest before the pre-season training starts again. Capello may give him an extra week before he joins the team, but that might not be enough, knowing the program of next season: Serie A, Champion's League (no coppa for him I guess), some international matches, and last but not least: the World Cup!

Signing Mozart would allow Emerson to rest a lot moer during the season. let's face it: noone of Tacchi, Blasi, Appiah, Gianni can take his leading and distributing role in our central midfield.

So, Mozart? Yes, Please !

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
I really hope we can get Mozart. Why? because he plays the samùe type of football as Emerson. I don't see him as the ideal partner, IMO he would be an ideal replacement.

Why replace the 'Puma'? Simply: he played a whole season, and ended up with a pubalgy(sp?), a very annoying sickness than can only be cured with rest.
But our great midfielder doesn't know what rest is. He's now playing the confederation's cup, and will only have 10 days of rest before the pre-season training starts again. Capello may give him an extra week before he joins the team, but that might not be enough, knowing the program of next season: Serie A, Champion's League (no coppa for him I guess), some international matches, and last but not least: the World Cup!

Signing Mozart would allow Emerson to rest a lot moer during the season. let's face it: noone of Tacchi, Blasi, Appiah, Gianni can take his leading and distributing role in our central midfield.

So, Mozart? Yes, Please !
good post, plz get mozart.....:D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Mozart is not even close to Emerson's style. IMO
Mozart is more of a Pirlo type player. He not blazing fast but knows were to position himself. He rarely makes a bad pass and as great vision. Emerson is a grinder, a hard tackler and nobody passes him. You can say that Giannichedda is closer to his style. Mozart takes the ball, looks to the left, looks to the right and takes the better option to pass the ball. To rest Emerson I'd play Giannichedda for a couple of games to rest Emo.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Mozart is more of a Pirlo type player. He not blazing fast but knows were to position himself. He rarely makes a bad pass and as great vision. Emerson is a grinder, a hard tackler and nobody passes him. You can say that Giannichedda is closer to his style. Mozart takes the ball, looks to the left, looks to the right and takes the better option to pass the ball. To rest Emerson I'd play Giannichedda for a couple of games to rest Emo.
I kinda Agree with this post...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Spot on Mark, except for saying Giannichedda is closer to Mozart's style.

I also do not remember seeing Mozart make one bad pass out of the 9 times I have seen him play.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Mozart like Pirlo style ....Please get Mozart :D:D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Spot on Mark, except for saying Giannichedda is closer to Mozart's style.

I also do not remember seeing Mozart make one bad pass out of the 9 times I have seen him play.
I compared Giannichedda with Emerson. I guess I didn't express myself correctly. :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)