Mozart (2 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Like I said, he doesnt want to join any particular side, he wants to join a big club... and he can choose the club, if he wanted, he could turn down the offer from Inter and say that he only wants to join Juve, but he wont, couse he will get what he wants, a big club...

but if that helps you sleep at nigth then ok, lest say that... :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
His priority is a big club,
why sould he risk that when Juve are rather interested on Vieira and have already agreed on Mozart?
It wouldnt be the smart moove, we all saw what happened to Miccoli

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well, now that Juve got Vieira,I dont think that we are going to get Mozart... it has been reported that Fiorentina its now on his plans

What do you guys think?

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Well, now that Juve got Vieira,I dont think that we are going to get Mozart... it has been reported that Fiorentina its now on his plans

What do you guys think?
Viola is after someone to their midfield, depends on source it's Mozart or Mesto. Mozart coming to Juve - if Moggi's about to sell two (/three*) out of Appiah, Blasi(, Maresca) and Tacchinardi then it could be on the books but seriously doubt it. Still there would be 4 central midfielders.

* Maresca unofficially already sold.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I can't believe we missed out on Pizzaro,
We do now have the most Solid midfield in the world...

I don't know who will be able to penetrate our defense like this but when push comes to shove and we need a creative spark at midfield who will provide?

Who can pull us out of a 0-0 draw? I hope Zlatan and Mutu are enough attacking power but it would be great to have a creative midfielder.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I can't believe we missed out on Pizzaro,
We do now have the most Solid midfield in the world...

I don't know who will be able to penetrate our defense like this but when push comes to shove and we need a creative spark at midfield who will provide?

Who can pull us out of a 0-0 draw? I hope Zlatan and Mutu are enough attacking power but it would be great to have a creative midfielder.

Agree but maybe we are wrong.We will see...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++

Viola is after someone to their midfield, depends on source it's Mozart or Mesto. Mozart coming to Juve - if Moggi's about to sell two (/three*) out of Appiah, Blasi(, Maresca) and Tacchinardi then it could be on the books but seriously doubt it. Still there would be 4 central midfielders.

* Maresca unofficially already sold.
i believe he will sell them,
we were keeping them for bargain tools,
we have offers for all of them

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Have we got Mozart?

Mozart Ready For Big Team Move
7/20/2005 9:04:00 AM
The Brazilian would prefer a move to Roma rather than Juve.
After leading Reggina to avoid four consecutive relegations to Serie B, the captain of the Amaranti, Mozart, now targets a move to one of the big Italian teams.

“I feel ready for the big jump after five years at Reggio, four of which in Serie A. At 25 years of age, I believe that I have reached the maturity of playing in a squad with higher ambitions.”

Mozart does not hide the fact that he would like a move to Rome as the Giallorossi have expressed their interest in the midfielder.

“Surely, it would be better to play as a first-team player with Roma than as a reserve in a squad like Juve, but it’s a discussion which regards the club and agent.”

www.goal.com

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Have we got Mozart?

Mozart Ready For Big Team Move
7/20/2005 9:04:00 AM
The Brazilian would prefer a move to Roma rather than Juve.
Should sum it up, but it's goal.com.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)