Mozart (2 Viewers)

Jun 2, 2005
I feel that Mozart is a reasonable acquisition for Juve. Moggi has been talking publicly about this Reggina ace, and we need a young talented midfielder at a reasonable price. Mozart fits the bill perfectly. Another to keep in mind, but not as likely as Mozart, is Mourad Meghni.

Zlatan says, "Giddy up, Mozart"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mozart is the type of player who never gives the ball away in midfield, always finding an open player no matter what. That's the kind of guy this Juventus needs.

Mozart is obviously a very good passer of the ball, has good technique, a decent tackler, and his positioning is good as well. He's not the quickest player out there, or covers a lot of ground in midfield, however he is very good at holding down the center of the pitch. I have always been impressed when I've seen Mozart play, and he has had two great consecutive seasons at Reggina. I am all for bringing him to Juve.

He is indeed from Brazil and I'm pretty sure he's 24.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveAllTheWay ] ++
In Tha Case, We'll need First Off to sell Blasi, Because He's kind'a same type player as Mozart, but as you all written he's among best in seria :D:D
You're way off the mark there, they are two completely different players. Blasi does a lot of running and covers a lot of ground, always trying to win balls because he lacks talent while he has the ball at his feet. He's a one dimensional ball winner. Mozart is much more than that.

Mozart can win balls, however after he wins them he can actually find a player with his great passing range, something Blasi struggles to do. Mozart is not as quick or has as much energy as Manuele, however he makes up for it with his ball control and posession game. Don't ever compare Blasi to Mozart....you're insulting the latter.

As for being the best in Serie A......apart from the players of the top four clubs, I would say Mozart is just as good as Ledesma and certainly one of the better midfielders in Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)