Mozart (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Keeping him 3years and give him one more change to proove himself?
Why, does the football market has run out of talents?
He didnt even win the place from Blasi,
Blasi got out of form and he happened to be the best solution around,
his future in juve was already compromised,
his 4-5 last games can only make a fine impression to our future client(Middlesbrough)

Blasi failed too,(they might give him a second change, maybe loaned in another club)
now Gianni and Mozart must have a chance to proove themselves,
Tacchi's contibution,nationality
and our inabilty to find a decent offer will keep him as the 3rd choice

Jul 28, 2002
...........mozart....if we get rid of enzo, then im up for gettign mozart, but i jus cant help the fact that if we hadnt dicked about with enzo we would have a italian, cheaper alternative.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juve transfer chief Luciano Moggi is also giving little away in stories that the club want to sign Reggina playmaker Mozart.

"We like Mozart," he admitted. "However, we also like Beethoven…":D

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Juve transfer chief Luciano Moggi is also giving little away in stories that the club want to sign Reggina playmaker Mozart.

"We like Mozart," he admitted. "However, we also like Beethoven…"
:D:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I was hoping for a bigger name like Pizarro or Rosicky but Mozart would still be a good signing. His passing ability should ensure that we aren't as predictable as we were with Blasi in midfield.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
Keeping him 3years and give him one more change to proove himself?
Why, does the football market has run out of talents?
He didnt even win the place from Blasi,
Blasi got out of form and he happened to be the best solution around,
his future in juve was already compromised,
his 4-5 last games can only make a fine impression to our future client(Middlesbrough)

Blasi failed too,(they might give him a second change, maybe loaned in another club)
now Gianni and Mozart must have a chance to proove themselves,
Tacchi's contibution,nationality
and our inabilty to find a decent offer will keep him as the 3rd choice
IMO Appiah should stay. Why you ask? Because he's better than Blasi and Tacchinardi.

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
Trez certain of Juve stay
Thursday 9 June, 2005
David Trezeguet has shot down reports that Juventus will cash in on him during the summer.

Whispers have suggested that the player could be sacrificed to help finance a move for either Roma’s Antonio Cassano or Alberto Gilardino of Parma.

But the former Monaco ace, who has endured an injury plagued campaign at the Delle Alpi this term, insists his future is black and white.

"I want to remain at this club in order to win the Champions’ League," he stated. "I’m staying, staying, staying.

"All these voices surrounding my future are rubbish. There are no discussions to sell me, it’s only you journalists who believe otherwise."

Trezeguet signed a new contract with the Bianconeri last summer and he insists he wants to win more silverware in Turin.

"Juventus are the best there is," he continued. "Why should I leave? I’m thinking about the European Cup.

"We were a little unfortunate this season and we need to give that little bit extra in the next campaign.

"However, I’m sure that the club will look to build an even stronger squad, more competitive than the current group."

One of those new additions could be Andrea Barzagli, an Italian central defender who is excelling at Palermo.

"I’m hearing voices about Juventus’ interest in me but they are not necessarily true," stated the 24-year-old stopper.

"Would I like to join a big club? I’m already at a big club – I play for Palermo!"

"We like Mozart," he admitted. "However, we also like Beethoven…"
:rofl:

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Mozart is the type of player who never gives the ball away in midfield, always finding an open player no matter what. That's the kind of guy this Juventus needs.

Mozart is obviously a very good passer of the ball, has good technique, a decent tackler, and his positioning is good as well. He's not the quickest player out there, or covers a lot of ground in midfield, however he is very good at holding down the center of the pitch. I have always been impressed when I've seen Mozart play, and he has had two great consecutive seasons at Reggina. I am all for bringing him to Juve.

He is indeed from Brazil and I'm pretty sure he's 24.

That sounds like Deco but with more determination and defensive abillity.....

Also I heard that he has a power-shot......or it was Metuzalem? :confused:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Yes, that's Matuzalem with the power-shot.

May 28, 2004
Juve composing Mozart deal
Serie A champions Juventus are reportedly close to completing a deal for Reggina captain Mozart.

Bianconeri general manager Luciano Moggi is expected to meet Reggina president Lillo Foti in the coming days to hammer out a deal for the Brazilian.

Mozart was an impressive figure as Reggina hung onto their Serie A status this term, and Foti has previously confirmed that the Turin outfit are looking to sign the gifted midfielder.

With the player also willing to make the switch to Stadio Delle Alpi the only outstanding issue would seem to be a potential part exchange.

Reggina are believed to be interested in a loan deal for either Marcelo Zalayeta or Manuele Blasi, although it remains to be seen whether either player would be keen on spending a spell at Stadio Oreste Granillo.

Should Mozart complete the proposed switch Juve boss Fabio Capello will boast a wealth of options in midfield after already adding Giuliano Giannichedda to his title winning side

http://skysports.planetfootball.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah, they tried too hard with that one...

My favourite is "Argel Fucks Off To Benfica"

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Mozart does have a rather hard shot, but for some reason he rarely uses it.

Matuzalem definitely has the better shot though, and he might have been a very useful signing as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)