Mozart (3 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Mozart Will Go To Juve - Agent
7/5/2005 7:38:00 AM
Dario Canovi revealed that his client’s transfer to the Bianconeri will occur, sooner or later.
The agent of Reggina midfielder, Mozart, sounds certain that the Brazilian player will join Juventus this summer, despite the negotiations stalling lately.

“Moggi is an old fox, he’s exasperating Foti :D:D (Reggina President) so then he can take Mozart away from him with an offer he cannot refuse.”

Canovi also commented also the interest of Roma towards Mozart.

“I don’t believe that they are thinking about making any purchases in their current situation.”

mjomran

Aug 19, 2004
Finally, it seems that we captured Mozart

Reggina midfielder Mozart, 25, has not yet been officially revealed as a Juventus player, but Reggina President Lillo Foti yesterday said that the combative Brazilian will move to Turin.

"Our captain (Mozart) is on his way to Juventus. But I don’t think he will be playing for them next season," commented Foti.

"Juventus have already bought the player, and may do two things with him - send him to Udinese in exchange for David Pizarro, or to Roma, as part of a deal for Cassano."

Source: Channel4

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Me thinks Viera is going to have Mozart to team up with in the midfield..

Emerson could be off to Madrid in exchange for Samuel. Infact, I can see that happening.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We sould at least loan him,
not just sell him or swap for the Cassano overvalued tag,
we already gave up on Kuffour,Nonda,Taddei about him,
give them Blasi,
keep Mozart,
give him a change!

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
I guess Pizarro on his way to the San Siro.
thats more than fine by me..the little bastard can ruin his career in search for greedier bigger glories.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
well, Pizarro has isad before that what he wants is to play in a big club, he doesn't matter wich, not to mention that he has said that he would love to play for Mancini, so... thats what he wants :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)