Movies you've seen recently... (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Erm, there's this movie I watched like 8 years or so ago, Demon Knight, Jada Pinkett, Billy Zane starred.

I really wanna watch it again. Anyone knows where I can download it?

Aug 1, 2003
Watched "Sepet" a highly rated local movie about the love between a malay girl and a chinese guy.

Its better than the usual malay movies, but I still feel they couldnt convey the message quite rightly.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Yeah for some reason I went to go see "Constantine". It was a decent movie, although I don't think Keanu Reeves should take a role like that.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++
Yeah for some reason I went to go see "Constantine". It was a decent movie, although I don't think Keanu Reeves should take a role like that.
I read that it's a good movie but spoiled by Keanu Reeves and Rachael Weiz, bith of whom allegedly suck in it. Have an odd urge to go see it.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

I read that it's a good movie but spoiled by Keanu Reeves and Rachael Weiz, bith of whom allegedly suck in it. Have an odd urge to go see it.
Go for it! It's based on a DC Comic Series, so it has a lot of action and suspense, if that's your thing. It's not mine, so that's why I didn't particularly enjoy all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)