Movies you've seen recently... (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2,181
    ++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
    no, I haven't seen it...

and, based on your comments, I won't.. :D

haven't been to the movie for ages..

Dont listen to my comments about that kind of movies, I'm very critical for them :D

But I finished watching it and now I dont regret, cause the second half was really good, so after all it's worth to watch.

mikhail and Don Bes: sorry gys, but I dont feel like writing longer now, so maybe later.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2,182
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
    I just saw "Point Break" (Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze) on TV. Kinda old movie, yeah...I've seen it before but I've just noticed that Patrick Swayze looks like Pavel Nedved on that movie :D
    And Keanu Reeves so young and innocent :D

++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Agreed. Quality cast, good script. What cinema should be.
    Me too. Absolutely great movie.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

I watched Hotel Rwanda, its fairly good movie. Nothing special though. Its a kind of movie which is exactly as you expected it to be after watching its commercial.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Last weekend I saw Aliens of the Deep. James Cameron, of Titanic (and Terminator 2) fame, gets his rocks off going on deep sea missions these days. The latest result: the filming of a 3-D IMAX film on the life forms that live off volcanic vents at the bottom of the ocean (which have only been documented in the past couple of decades).

The 3-D is pretty impressive, despite the necessary cheesy glasses of course. But no where near as cheesy as the end of this film, which otherwise plays more like a National Geographic special. But it's good stuff. I've never heard of "astrobiologists" before, but it all makes sense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)