Movies you've seen recently... (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Street Kings, reminds me of The Shield TV series, it's a fast paced LA good/bad cop movie, it starts off great and never slows down. I hesitated to watch it because of the negative critics but now I can only recommend it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
the shield is a great show but anytime rappers turn into actors and the x-factor keanu reeves is thrown in the the mix, its a recipe for disaster

Aug 1, 2003
I just watched 'lars and the real girl' - thought it was too 'clean' for a plot; but thats probably the whole point - but i thoroughly enjoyed the acting, especially from ryan gosling, emily mortimer and paul schneider

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Hysteria - The Def Leppard Movie.

Its about one of my most favourite bands,so i liked it obviously.It was weird watching other people playing the band members,but i enjoyed the movie.The guy who played Steve Clark was brilliant.It was good to see the movie focus on the band's hard times,and not their glory days alone.All in all,90 minutes spent well.All Def Leppard fans should watch it.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Le Grand Voyage - Great movie. It's about a father and son and their trip from France to Mecca for the pilgrimage. The father is really old-fashioned and strict and the son is quite the opposite.

They travel through Italy, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Syria, Jordan, and into Saudi Arabia.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Indie and Kingdom of The Crystal Skull. Entertaining. Someone said the aliens had no place being in the movie but I disagree... I would have walked out if it had been another El Dorado, City of Gold cliche crap...it's been too overdone...the aliens just gave it a twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)